Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which city is that? even on their website they still have: ETA: April,,,but I'm not worried though

I have ordered mine in Brakpan(Carnival), JHB,,,,sent them an e-mail which they have not replied, guess a call would be a waste also...

I guess your question is what prompted that answer, as there is no special edition but a steelbook, which I now doubt they even know what that is :facepalm

I am in Polokwane, they just told me they have it on their system but it looks like the normal one. I doubt whether we wil get the steelbook here. Would have paid the extra Rands for it.

I am just wondering if Game or Makro would maybe have it? Look & Listen knows nothing about it and I have not checked with Musica. I would like to drive to the store and buy the game on release date.

I just called my local BT games store, just to find out if by any chance they have the special edition. Just trying my luck.

Sounds like they don't. What really worries me is that I asked them when it would be available and they could not give me a date and could only say April.

Try Takealot. They said it will deliver on the 4th.

Bought a new PS3 this month only to play DBC 14.... very excited

Hi mrzdt

Call this number, 011 462 7441, then ask to speak to Terry in the Pre orders department. Ask him the same questions.

I spoke to Martin as Terry was not available, and he told me its best to pre-order and if I do, the game would be available at that date. Sounds like there is a chance of getting a steelbook but no definite answer.

I don't want to go into the weekend without the game.

I'll wait for Terry to come back, as he's the one I've been dealing with in the past,,,and seems to give me all the answers I need

I'll wait for Terry to come back, as he's the one I've been dealing with in the past,,,and seems to give me all the answers I need

Let me know what he says, when you've spoken to him.

----------

My Order is currently with takealot and they confirmed my delivery for the 4th but it is definitely not the steelbook.

When I go to takealot's site, they only have the pc version available.

Just a week now until Don Bradman Cricket 14 releases - how are you all coping with the wait?

We have some great exclusive content for you over the next week to look forward to.

Its posted by PC in FB...Hope to see some interesting stuff before the release....I might be a great game to play [We will find that out next week] but its an awesome game to watch...I have thoroughly enjoyed all the screen shots posted till date and videos viewed over hundred times...:D

----------

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...604.1073741828.405301019590671&type=1&theater

New screenshot posted today...Looks nice....:cheers

I went to EB games today and they didn't even know the release date the just said first half of the year awaiting confirmation.

The game is a week away and they still have no idea.

I went to EB games today and they didn't even know the release date the just said first half of the year awaiting confirmation.

The game is a week away and they still have no idea.

No, an employee who doesn't give a shit about their job still have no idea.

It's in the EB system.

----------

Is there actually bowling update coming tommorow to cricket academy nets?

No.

Let me know what he says, when you've spoken to him.

Terry has replied to my e-mail:

Terry Clarke
To Me
Today at 11:34 AM
Hi Thabang

Yes it does does come with a steelcase and it is set for release next week Friday on the 04-04-2014.

--

Kind Regards
Terry Clarke
Websales Manager
011-462-7441

No.

FU** DEPRESSESED MUCH

----------

No.[/QUOTE]

:mad well the game could come out tommorow so happy face :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread