Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ross if the game gets announced in the uk on monday do you think we could get it early in the UK ie before the 11th April ?? and any news about weather the copies have been sent with steelbook edition :cheers

I can't go into the specifics, especially as I am not privy to all of them, however you would understand that the fact that the game is breaking all over the place means that there is a chance of it getting earlier than the 11th in the UK but I would be giving false hope to say to expect it.

COME ON AUSTRALIA EB GAMES BREAK THE DATE I KNOW YOU WANT TO :thumbs:cheers

New Zealand almost never breaks street date, anywhere. Still, I'd be happy for Australians to get that opportunity if it comes along. Just because it doesn't happen for me, doesn't mean I'd like to see others miss out. :)

New Zealand almost never breaks street date, anywhere. Still, I'd be happy for Australians to get that opportunity if it comes along. Just because it doesn't happen for me, doesn't mean I'd like to see others miss out. :)

Don't lie, you'd hate it :p

Your PC membership will be revoked.

sorry guys EB Games wont break here is what they had to say.......

Morph Ebmod Hey Bret!

Unfortunately, international street date breaks have no influence on the Australian release date. We would need full permission from the vendor to go on sale early, which is unlikely to happen unless it breaks here as well
? Like

I'll be calling into EB Games tomorrow and shitting in their doorway if they don't hand it over asking politely what stock they have out the back...

If only we had some way of contacting said vendor...

"Hi, pimpled teenager behind the counter? Please see the attached affidavit from a Mr "BigAntStudios" from PlanetCricket.com where he clearly states you have to give me the game because, Biggs"

"Hi, pimpled teenager behind the counter? Please see the attached affidavit from a Mr "BigAntStudios" from PlanetCricket.com where he clearly states you have to give me the game because, Biggs"
"I'm sorry Sir Biggs, we only accept hand written affidavits from @Ross."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread