Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
India's date has gone forward, and still nowt for us!!

Isn't it enough you smashed us during the ashes then to get smashed by the DUTCH!!! kicked when we're down.... still no date :'( :lol

My mum just got me the game, she woke me up to get breakfast, she said to me I was getting the paper from the shop. But has come home with an EB games bag and put it in my pillow.. So I went to check it out, and it was the game...... Can't wait to finish school today now ??????:eek:

Is your Mom also the tooth fairy?

My mum just got me the game, she woke me up to get breakfast, she said to me I was getting the paper from the shop. But has come home with an EB games bag and put it in my pillow.. So I went to check it out, and it was the game...... Can't wait to finish school today now ??????:eek:

How early shops open up there ??

This is very annoying that Pakistan and Dubai have the games available but we dont, very frustrating!!

wasting valuable playing time here!!

Prove it ya little punk, pictures of reciept is what is needed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread