Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly this is the thing. I just hope it works, because I can't afford to buy more expensive laptop. If RAM does the issue, then I will upgrade it to 4 GB.

Let me know how you get on with playing the game on your new laptop. I was thinking of buying one as well.

I have a 2Gb ATI Radeon HD7730 Graphics card on my Dell Inspiron Turbo 7520 SE Laptop.Will it be enough to run the game smoothly??

I am sorry if its already mentioned, but couldn't find. From where I can pre-order the game I am from India. I know its available through steam, but its not up for order yet.. what will be the price? Any info on this would be great!!! Can't wait for the day to come.. so excited :thumbs

Thanks Ross!!!

I am sorry if its already mentioned, but couldn't find. From where I can pre-order the game I am from India. I know its available through steam, but its not up for order yet.. what will be the price? Any info on this would be great

+1..

hello please help if i can run the demo on steam fairly smooth will i be able to run the full game. i have a laptop- 4gb-intel duo core processor and mobile intel family graphics.please help thanks

hello please help if i can run the demo on steam fairly smooth will i be able to run the full game. i have a laptop- 4gb-intel duo core processor and mobile intel family graphics.please help thanks

The demo is not the best indicator, in the full game there is a lot more to load and therefore your graphics card might get maxed out when having to load stadiums, 11 other players, a crowd etc.
How much graphical memory does your graphics card have? The minimum requirement according to Ross is 1 GB, which is unlikely in a mobile graphics card

While it's not particularly conclusive, with a sample of just my PC (2GB AMD Radeon R9 270, AMD Athlon II X4 640, 8GB DDR3 RAM, Windows 8.1) - in the nets of the Academy I get 115 fps, in game it's between 60 and 75 - with absolutely everything on the highest settings at 1080p.

When on the lowest settings at 800x600 with everything off, it's 90-100fps - so still not quite up to where I was frame rate wise in the nets.

So my suggestion based on that single sample is to take your Cricket Academy FPS (with vsync off obviously) and halve it. If that isn't 30 or higher make the assumption your machine won't run the game, if it isn't 60, then you might need to lower some settings.

It might be able to sneak through at the lowest settings - but I really don't recommend it, because you really don't want to be playing a game that looks like this.

If you don't meet the minimum requirements as set out by Big Ant - you buy the game at your own risk of it not being playable. Everyone on Intel graphics falls in that category.

That looks like a WIP screen. Totally ruining the UX

Pre-Order

Hey guys...does anyone know about the pre-order details of the PC version in India? Or anywhere else for that matter?

Hey guys...does anyone know about the pre-order details of the PC version in India? Or anywhere else for that matter?

I will be getting all of that together for the digital version next week as soon as I get back to Oz.

i have 2.4ghz quad core processor 4gb ram ddr3 and 2gb graphic card can i run it on high settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread