Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
but I have seen their feedback on eBay, nothing suspicious, I choosed cash on delivery which is not there with gaming addicts.

Ok fine.I read the negative comments only.

"Item received was with no seal & it was in used condition rather than new one
WWE SmackDown VS. Raw 2006 UMD For Sony PSP"

"Good product and good product. but product look like old
WWF Steel Cage Challenge Turtles 3 Contra 8 8 Bit TV Video Game"

"Very fast deliver. Item works fine. But looks used, dirty and with scratches"

there were lot more such feedback if you go through.

May be more than 36 hours (I am trying to find out but expect it to be 9am 26th June US time).

That will do too. Returning from office and I had been told by my boss that I have to work from office on 06/26, had plan to WFH or I should say play from home but if it turns out to be 9 am US time then it's a time by when I will be at home :)

gaming addicts are located in Kolkata while babugaming store is in pune, aren't the odds of receiving game earlier from pune better as you are in chennai?

Actually i just pre ordered in eBay and GameAddicts are the one who will be shipping it to me via eBay. Just got the GameAddicts owner mobile number and spoke to him today, he told me that he will surely send it before 30th Midnight or by 1st July surely.

Actually i just pre ordered in eBay and GameAddicts are the one who will be shipping it to me via eBay. Just got the GameAddicts owner mobile number and spoke to him today, he told me that he will surely send it before 30th Midnight or by 1st July surely.

Luckily I have placed order with babugamingstore today through ebay with cash on delivery option, so I have cancelled that just now and pre ordered with flipkart. :cheers
BTW flipkart is making the most of the moment by taking off the collector's edition (rs 3700) and selling only the bonus pack with controller (rs 3999).

Last edited:
yep preloading plus i have to go to store to get my hard copy to :)

Screenshot_1.png

Last edited:
You can download the game now but it will not activate until the 26th. That's how Steam preloading works: its designed so that everyone and their mother doesn't try to download the game as soon as it is officially released, but straddle their downloads through the days before release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread