Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pirate is the generally accepted term for them at this point.

----------

You need to install through steam for a legitimate copy. If you can start the game and steam isn't involved, it's not a legitimate copy.

Here is the steam store page: Don Bradman Cricket 14

Legitimate games don't tend to come on pendrives by the way. Maybe a nearby store is selling a disk version of the game.

Thank U so much I didn't knew day.. The issue is my internet speed is really slow n there is no store in my city which sells original disk.. So pls give me a solution... I want a original game i don't want 2 play a pirated version

Thank U so much I didn't knew day.. The issue is my internet speed is really slow n there is no store in my city which sells original disk.. So pls give me a solution... I want a original game i don't want 2 play a pirated version
Buy it online - if cash on delivery is available to you, then you don't even need a credit/debit card.

You will get a disc with the game on it, but more importantly, a piece of paper with a product key on it that you will activate with your Steam account - the installer will guide you through the process.

Buy it online - if cash on delivery is available to you, then you don't even need a credit/debit card.

You will get a disc with the game on it, but more importantly, a piece of paper with a product key on it that you will activate with your Steam account - the installer will guide you through the process.

Thank U so much.. Will do dat asap

----------

Thank U so much

It's astonishing that some people download a game via Torrent and expect it to work, and then get help here :facepalm

I think I need to re-look at my graphics settings on the game though... seem to get a "twitch" (for lack of a better word), it's mainly on my run up on career after playing a few overs, most noticeable in a Test. Played 3 T20's yesterday with no "twitch".

Could just be my PC too though :D

I know there is a torrent Version Available :D But fortunately ISP has blocked All the torrent Sites, Well done ISP You really Supporting DBC 14 In Afghanistan :clap
I will be waiting to buy it in Kabul. :) I am going to Support DBC 14 to DO more for Cricket.

anyone else getting a fair bit of lag on multiplayer? I remember one day it was actually amazingly good, but ever day since then has been pretty bad :/

Intel Core i5-4200M clocking at 2.5GHz, 8GB of RAM and Nvidia GeForce GT740M (2GB dedicated) graphics..

Is this gonna support the game DOB14..

I just played online on PC at a village type ground the game said was Brisbane, but it has Toyota and Toro signage. How do I get that in my game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread