Don Bradman Cricket 17 - Cover Revealed!

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
The cover revealed!

Cricket 17 PS4 PEGI Rating Front Cover.jpg

Attachments

• Cricket 17 XboxOne PEGI Rating Front Cover.jpg
    Cricket 17 XboxOne PEGI Rating Front Cover.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 2,798
Last edited:
soon_(1).jpg

placing bets on gameplay? Trailer? teaser trailer?

No i got it, date for the trailer announcement, yeah that's it :p

nice cover :) Things are starting to warm up very nicely :)

Red ball.... Floodlights on....

DAY NIGHT TESTS CONFIRMED

(Love it btw)

Day night test match was there in DBC 14[DOUBLEPOST=1476690315][/DOUBLEPOST]In cover all is good, except the Don bradman text ..... it looks like armature font

Very cool! lush green grass tops confirmed also by the looks of that.... And thunderstorms!

i'm gonna say i preferred the classical approach of the 14 cover. i think this looks a little arcadey.

Agreed. All this cover makes me want to do is dilscoop Kenya in a t20 match on amatuer difficulty.

I like it, I really do! It looks fun and looks like it would take your eye - especially in the new release section amongst other new games, I think you need a few bright colours just for the spiff of it. Also I like the text, something about it reminds of top spin 4 menu designs, and that's a good thing because that game presented well - clear, precise and simple to use! Pretty excited personally seems to be all on track for a quick release.. Touch wood:facepalm:facepalm

@MattW quick question is dbc 17 coming out on steam at the same time as cd versions in the store or is the steam version going to be delayed like Dbc 14 was?

Love the detailing in the design. It's simply amazing. Probably not a fan of the font for the title but it's still good. So love it overall. And for those who say it looks arcade like, it's fine, it has got a lot more energy now and casual fans would want to pick it up.

Agreed. All this cover makes me want to do is dilscoop Kenya in a t20 match on amatuer difficulty.

I wouldn't go quite that far, though admittedly I almost made a joke (almost certainly a bad one) about where should i deposit my quarters... it really does look like something you might see below a big yellow joystick and 2 red buttons.

I suspect that as with the change of type face, the BA art dept aren't entirely responsible... And the best compliment I can pay it is the cover is entirely in keeping with the typeface.

Hell, if it draws more sales then I am all for it. I bet @Chief loves it...

I would say the game and the academy will have to offer more intuitive and simpler "arcadey" formats than 14 did if it is not to disappoint those drawn in by the cover. if it does that while still offering more substantial fare to the likes of us here then they are on to a winner. I hope so.[DOUBLEPOST=1476695801][/DOUBLEPOST]
Red ball.... Floodlights on....

DAY NIGHT TESTS CONFIRMED

(Love it btw)

you can play day night tests in 14, because academy.

I wouldn't go quite that far, though admittedly I almost made a joke (almost certainly a bad one) about where should i deposit my quarters... it really does look like something you might see below a big yellow joystick and 2 red buttons.

I suspect that as with the change of type face, the BA art dept aren't entirely responsible... And the best compliment I can pay it is the cover is entirely in keeping with the typeface.

Hell, if it draws more sales then I am all for it. I bet @Chief loves it...

I love the ball/wickets. But I hate the logo, and find the lightning/storm thing a very odd choice.

But I don't think it will put anyone off - it certainly makes it look a bit more exciting, and it's very clear what it is.

Looks amazing!
A Teaser giving a glimpse of what is going to be shown at the premiere would be great.

Users who are viewing this thread