Don Bradman Cricket 17 - Cover Revealed!

Why is this game called Don Bradman it should be called Eoin Morgan 2017

Not sure if it's needed for the box art but i'm seeing a hard line done the right side from the sky, in the stand, to the grass. The fence doesn't line up either as you can see the word "cricket" faded out, looks like a poor clone stamp job there. Just a heads up!

Not sure if anyone could actually notice it, as this much larger than it will be printed, but I'm an absolute nut for stuff like this :p.

Overall I like it, noting will beat the steal book cover though!

Like Chief said, probably just the margin. But you should rather look at the first seating row from the top on the left most portion. It looks like an odd, like a clone stamp work. I'm not sure if it will be visible on normal size but if you are one for 100% perfection then well...

Great cover @BigAntStudios much better than the dbc14 one and ultimately will help sales atleast here in the uk!

Last edited:
Absolute cracker front cover. I must admit at first I was thrown by it's colourfulness compared to the classy DBC 14... But it has completely grown on me. Crazy non-cricket gamers will most definitely have a double look at this on the shelf. Onya BA!

I preferred the more classy DBC14 cover - went really well on the steel cover - can't say the same for this one though.

Too dark or too light?

Users who are viewing this thread