Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

The second one...... PERFECT RESPONSE *clap clap clap clap clap*

by the way now we are lovers
I'm not falling for that one again!!!

A whole lot of elements about the game need to fall into place before I can talk about the bowling - because as I'm sure you know, bowling isn't just the controls - it depends on pretty much every aspect of the game - so the game needs to be further down the line before I can give you an answer that doesn't sound like me dodging the question.

A whole lot of elements about the game need to fall into place before I can talk about the bowling - because as I'm sure you know, bowling isn't just the controls - it depends on pretty much every aspect of the game - so the game needs to be further down the line before I can give you an answer that doesn't sound like me dodging the question.
Cheers Matt. I am sure that whatever you guys come up with it will be a good step forward....

@MattW @Dutch
I for once didn't like the idea of not having pitch marker because its not baseball where you only have to watch the ball constantly in order to connect, the primary reason I am not liking it is because the developers have nudge down the bowling speed considerably so that user can see the ball properly and there is no noticeable big seam movement either (will make it impossible to play without pitch marker) the thing is when you actually play cricket you can judge the pitch and movement atleast 10 times more than what you can judge in this game.
I think there should be option for last second pitch marker which can be turned off for the hardcore gamers.

Not a lovers tiff already - just pretend to listen and remember to occasionally nod your head usually works…

This is gold advice next week how to avoid the shit they make you watch.

@Allrounder18
You don’t need a pitch marker go buy an ice cream and forget about it.

Can you talk about the batting and fielding a bit then? I don't know how you guys are doing it. But i hope there will be different kind of batting stances and shot styles for different batsmen. 4-5 varieties would be good enough. You know it kind of gets boring seeing the same kind of batting actions from every batsmen time and again. Say something if u can and as much as u can! :) cheers!

There's certainly an increase in animations - the animators sit across the other side of the room from me, so I see them working away at that all day - I don't know the numbers though.
You must be loving your job man! I'm jealouse :clap

@MattW Is it possible to tell system requirements for PC ? Is it too early to ask or is it already mentioned somewhere ?

A whole lot of elements about the game need to fall into place before I can talk about the bowling - because as I'm sure you know, bowling isn't just the controls - it depends on pretty much every aspect of the game.

So true. DBC14 bowling controls were a joy; but the bowling experience was cut off at the knees by the AI batting.

Well tell that to our Prime Minister!

Legal here and I already have your Dowry in crisp Zimbabwean currency... lets DO THIS.

Users who are viewing this thread