Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

There's certainly an increase in animations - the animators sit across the other side of the room from me, so I see them working away at that all day - I don't know the numbers though.

You can have a cup of coffee with them and get the details..right?:D

So true. DBC14 bowling controls were a joy; but the bowling experience was cut off at the knees by the AI batting.

I think it's multiple factors but, and I know I blather about this a lot, the key one is that there is no way to signal intent. For the AI to be able to function properly for either discipline, it must understand what the opponent is trying to achieve.

I had a few questions can someone please answer them :-

In the next game will we have a option to bring the wicket keeper near the stumps during fast bowling...(This was the feature which I missed in almost all the cricket games) ?

Will we have different bowling actions for different bowlers because a few bowlers like malinga and bumrah have a different kind of bowling actions ? So that we will have a more realistic gameplay ?

Some players (ABD) hit sixes with unorthodox shots and also some of them have a variety of unique shots (just like helicopter for MSD, Dilscoop for Dilshan) Will the next game have those features ?

I had a few questions can someone please answer them :-
Certainly.

In the next game
What game?

will we have a option to bring the wicket keeper near the stumps
An option

during fast bowling...
Well I dont know why would want your keeper running in when the bowlers bowling, maybe before?

(This was the feature which I missed in almost all the cricket games) ?
Are you sure you looked hard enough?

Will we have different bowling actions for different bowlers because a few bowlers like malinga and bumrah have a different kind of bowling actions ?
A few bowlers? Like 1 or 2? Or more? Im confused, you cant say a few bowlers then follow it up by two, its called using 'etc.'

So that we will have a more realistic gameplay ?
Wouldnt a better AI solve that?

Some players (ABD) hit sixes
Most players hit sixes Virat.

with unorthodox shots
Oh.

and also some of them have a variety of unique shots (just like helicopter for MSD, Dilscoop for Dilshan)
I wouldnt call 1 a variety.

Will the next game have those features ?
More realistic gameplay?

@Biggs am I doing it right?

^I'm Biggs and approve this post.

really nice to be back on pc after long time.It would be better to have all the confirmed informations in the very first post.@MattW congrats man we are waiting for all the precious informations from you :P .
PS: As usual Biggs rules the forum as a rockstar

Really good to know that career mode is expanded it will increase the shelf life and keep the game so much more interesting. It just appear to happens that you get bored of playing again and again the same thing without having a specific goal and career mode will really help solving this problem.

It was nice to see some good graphics in Lacrosse so hopefully DBC will also improve now.

Are we there yet?

will we at least get the academy anytime soon or just 1 or 2 months prior the release of the game? We are dying to see some work in progress. may be 1 screenshot. Man! i am being so impatient. but can't help it.

One thing , create animation on the career progress , in 1980 animation , 2016 Animation have more in real life too , This will make more interesting

One thing , create animation on the career progress , in 1980 animation , 2016 Animation have more in real life too , This will make more interesting
I agree....I think....anyhoooooo...

.....this place has all the momentum of a Man Utd title push.....

I don't know if it is something people would class as 'info' - but I'm currently doing some work re-scripting the commentary. If anyone has some lines they think would sound good after hearing them 1000 times, I'd be happy to hear them.

If there's a lot of interest in that, I'll split out a new thread.

I don't know if it is something people would class as 'info' - but I'm currently doing some work re-scripting the commentary. If anyone has some lines they think would sound good after hearing them 1000 times, I'd be happy to hear them.

If there's a lot of interest in that, I'll split out a new thread.
"Don't blush baby" would be perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread