Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

You'll have to find that out by yourself...

It still is bowling wides, but i am beating the batsman more the firmer i do it but it isnt easy to do on this controller, anyone got something more reliable that might work better?

It still is bowling wides, but i am beating the batsman more the firmer i do it but it isnt easy to do on this controller, anyone got something more reliable that might work better?

No that's literally all I've done. If you're bowling wides outside off with an away swinger then you need to aim more outside leg and vica versa...[DOUBLEPOST=1482181693][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mate is that your YouTube vid of the bouncer! Just speed increased? Looks like it should do!!

So far I have;
Min speed- 68
Max speed- 91
Pace swing- 75
Pitch bounce- 90
Ball bounce- 90
Ball friction- 70
Shot force- 25

No that's literally all I've done. If you're bowling wides outside off with an away swinger then you need to aim more outside leg and vica versa...[DOUBLEPOST=1482181693][/DOUBLEPOST]

So far I have;
Min speed- 68
Max speed- 91
Pace swing- 75
Pitch bounce- 90
Ball bounce- 90
Ball friction- 70
Shot force- 25

Ha very similar to me. If your not fussed with the unrealistic speeds then it's ideal. However I did find just the bounce for ball and pitch worked without upping speed.

Also how you finding the AI play in a test

Ha very similar to me. If your not fussed with the unrealistic speeds then it's ideal. However I did find just the bounce for ball and pitch worked without upping speed.

Also how you finding the AI play in a test

Yea the pace is because I find that the speed is very slow and boring.

At first I thought the AI was too aggressive but now I figure they're hitting too many boundaries because of the speed so I'm trying to increase friction and decrease shot power

Getting a fair bit of lag in the game at times. It's in a custom stadium and I know others have suffered this. Am hopeful this will have been noticed as it's fairly noticeable for me.

Why does the AI always try and smash the final ball of an over for a boundary even in tests? The fact they always attack the final ball makes it very easy to play against and just now in a test I've got India 31/5 with 4 of the wickets caught in the deep with default fields. Why is Kohli trying to slog my spinners for 6 even when India are 31/4 in the early overs

Why does the AI always try and smash the final ball of an over for a boundary even in tests? The fact they always attack the final ball makes it very easy to play against and just now in a test I've got India 31/5 with 4 of the wickets caught in the deep with default fields. Why is Kohli trying to slog my spinners for 6 even when India are 31/4 in the early overs
Because Kohli just don't care.

when will the Get best function be available? I don't want to start my career till I have all the right teams.
anyone had an issue downloading the Sydney Sixers big bash team? it still says Sydney Maximum on mine
also when I downloaded the Sri Lankan team not many of the stats come thru - it says Mathews and Chandimal haven't played an ODI/Test or T20 lol

Before i buy the game is there a co op game mode and can you vs your friends on it?
Also what other good game modes are there?
Thanks

when will the Get best function be available? I don't want to start my career till I have all the right teams.
anyone had an issue downloading the Sydney Sixers big bash team? it still says Sydney Maximum on mine
also when I downloaded the Sri Lankan team not many of the stats come thru - it says Mathews and Chandimal haven't played an ODI/Test or T20 lol
Check your "Other" teams it may not have linked up properly.

Also advanced aggressive ground strokes are way too strong in my opinion way to safe to play. Except against spinners due to the fact it is near impossible to get back in your crease if you miss it due to the player not sliding bat/running sideways.

this game is not far off ashes 2013, unfinished and a backwards step from dbc 14

I'm not saying it is ashes 2013, there's so many bugs and features from dbc 14 missing it's a joke. There's a few improvements but this is so rushed just like ashes 2013 was...

Users who are viewing this thread