Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

I like how the umpire slowly sneaks up to the stumps

I so wish I could find the video of the fielder running forever chasing a ball across the field, out of the stadium, into the sunset, for all eternity... That was the greatest moment from Ashes 13.

I'd almost forgotten about that - can't stop chuckling to myself now, haha!

advanced aggressive ground strokes are way too strong in my opinion way to safe to play. Except against spinners due to the fact it is near impossible to get back in your crease if you miss it due to the player not sliding bat/running sideways.

Surely you shouldn't really be playing them against the seamers anyway? A slow-medium pacer perhaps, but still.

I just can't believe big ant have done the same thing as trickstar

I just can't believe big ant have done the same thing as trickstar
The reason why you can't believe it is because they haven't. At no stage would Big Ant have believed they were releasing a game which would behave as it does. Trickstar knew exactly what they were trying to sell. Big Ant is committed to fixing the game. Sure that doesn't help much now, but at least in the future you know the game will have less problems.

Sure it looks like Big Ant/Tru Blu rushed the release in order to get in before Christmas (I'm happy to retract that statement if need be), but I know Big Ant will be doing all they can to improve the playing experience.

As it stands the game is perfectly playable under certain conditions. Under no conditions was Ashes playable.

Okay, you said they haven't rushed but then go on to say they might have?? And i'm pretty sure no one releases a game with the intent of "fixing" it. I want this game to be great but i'd rather it was finished before released.

I hope to buy the game maybe late December/January it’s way too hectic at the moment so won’t have any time. OMFG seriously has gone mental on here. The game cost 45 from Argos? 45 isn’t even a night out. Do I care about the errors? Yes and no though its heartbreaking to read think or hope it will get sorted soon. No absolutely don’t want to invite responses that BA will support the game pretty obvious they will, isn’t it really.

I'm pretty sure they know what's going on had a deadline for Xmas. Bunged it out with the bare minimum to start career mode (the heart of the franchise) and then patch it up based on feedback. The academy issue was the surprise and a fix has been submitted so after that, which is now for them, it's time to soak up the feedback and get stuck into the batting, stats and fielding

Moving on from all these discussions I have started playing a test match. New Zealand vs Australia at Dharamshala in India. Pink ball 2 pm start. I am playing in as New Zealand and currently struggling on 35/4 in 13 overs. Starc and co have been brilliant in this seaming wicket here at Dharamshala. 2 batsman out edged, one lbw and third one stumped by Wade off Lyon

So after 45 grade matches at an average of 18 (lol), I got the call up to the Redbacks. I've downloaded pretty much all the available teams off the academy - domestic, 20/20 in most countries. However all of a sudden my career mode won't acknowledge this? I downloaded them before I started the career too. Did I forget to press something in the set up? I really can't stand the generic players with generic logos and stadiums.

The weird part is my first ever game against the Bulls they're all generic bar Cameron Boyce? And on my side we had Richardson and Zampa, but the rest for fakes. Help please.

So after 45 grade matches at an average of 18 (lol), I got the call up to the Redbacks. I've downloaded pretty much all the available teams off the academy - domestic, 20/20 in most countries. However all of a sudden my career mode won't acknowledge this? I downloaded them before I started the career too. Did I forget to press something in the set up? I really can't stand the generic players with generic logos and stadiums.

The weird part is my first ever game against the Bulls they're all generic bar Cameron Boyce? And on my side we had Richardson and Zampa, but the rest for fakes. Help please.

I'm not sure domestic shield teams are done yet. Hopefully your T20 cup will be academised

I'm not sure domestic shield teams are done yet. Hopefully your T20 cup will be academised

Hmm maybe you're right. I did download 'South Australia' but perhaps it was just the one day cup team?

Users who are viewing this thread