Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

That would be a cool addition to the game. Maybe @Biggs could do it in the team photo style one row kneeling one row standing?

They should take a leaf out of Rugby Challenge 3's book, you have licences for the whole Union (or board) and you get the counties (or teams) as well as the country. Also the RC3 fanhub allows you to add real life logos (like forza 6) onto kits and share them, and share the licenced kits across the fanhub

Ah, if only what you are saying was true you'd certainly have a point, maybe :p

Ripping off Paying homage to our Academy was certainly a dick move flattering, we wish them all the best in getting to where we were two years ago, I guess that's an achievement? with their endeavours.

I didn't buy DBC 14 because the one feature which stopped me was the player career
I wanted to play a career as a team rather than one player
I hope the next game will have the ability to play as a team and build the greatest team in cricket rather than the player career @MattW

Ah, if only what you are saying was true you'd certainly have a point, maybe :p

Ripping off Paying homage to our Academy was certainly a dick move flattering, we wish them all the best in getting to where we were two years ago, I guess that's an achievement? with their endeavours.
Ah I didn't realise it was like this. I though it had something to do with tru blu as they work with both games. Sorry for that!!! I just hope that Kent are in the game!!! Please Ross

Selfishly as a pc player I'd prefer it as it is now than to spend cash on licenses. They usually lead to things not being able to be edited.

Having mods able to be cross-platform would be brilliant for the consolers though.
Well, they could make yearly announcements and have the game being released every year, before the cricket season starts

Users who are viewing this thread