Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

As a matter of courtesy we will make an announcement jointly with the publisher, however the fact that @MattW is talking about PC specs probably would lead you to an obvious conclusion.

Will mods be possible on PS4 and XBOX ONE this time round? My PC will never be able to run the game and to be honest I am looking to buy a PS4 but personally, mods are one of the reasons I love this game.

will get academy for consoles?
Academy will be included in the full version for consoles..And the release of academy alone will be done for PC only like they did with DBC14, considering the academy they release is free on Steam..

is this a confirmation that the game will release on PC (or has that been confirmed previously)? Is it expected to be same date as console? If not at least this year? Can I ask more questions? Are you sure?
Is it a question?

That would be odd given they are not the publisher of Casey Powell Lacrosse 16.

If it is Tru Blu again, I hope at least you keep the same UK distributor you had for PS4/XB1. The game was invisible until then: after that I've seen it in supermarkets! Lord knows how many sales their utter shambles of marketing & distribution cost in the UK.[DOUBLEPOST=1459416261][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is it a question?
What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread