Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

They should take a leaf out of Rugby Challenge 3's book, you have licences for the whole Union (or board) and you get the counties (or teams) as well as the country. Also the RC3 fanhub allows you to add real life logos (like forza 6) onto kits and share them, and share the licenced kits across the fanhub

Here you go....

....no leaves will be taken.

Last edited:
obviously RLL3 is way ahead of this game! Better visual and better gameplay!

Lots of animated cut-scene stuff, that's pretty standard for games trailers... Awful music though.

well ! As far as i know it hasn't been mentioned before! Will DBC17 have manual celebration like FIFA or cut scenes like RLL3 and CPL16 ?

Goodness that looks shite. No actual gameplay apart from one pass and quickly cut away!!

When they only actually show a couple seconds of actual gameplay. They're hiding something. Either that or it's just that everything apart from the gameplay is AMAZING.

Dave, I don’t want to start it up again but why post a comment like that. It wasn’t funny and it was just unneeded please get a hobby other than DBC.

(We need Ross to stay on this forum)

Dave, I don’t want to start it up again but why post a comment like that. It wasn’t funny and it was just unneeded please get a hobby other than DBC.

(We need Ross to stay on this forum)
Mate....I.....forget it.....

Users who are viewing this thread