Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

They are trying....
We should probably write the same message till the end of release then at the time of release write "Ah well, they tried"..[DOUBLEPOST=1459416613][/DOUBLEPOST]Any ETA for academy??

They are trying....according to office gossip Matt is extremely trying....hey Ross by the way how are the Aussies doing in the T20?

I am loving the football season.

Try to release 10 mins demo version for ps4 consoles.

Speaking of T20, we have never made a demo of any of our games, not likely to happen any time soon.

Will mods be possible on PS4 and XBOX ONE this time round? My PC will never be able to run the game and to be honest I am looking to buy a PS4 but personally, mods are one of the reasons I love this game.

It might be possible just to take the mods from the academy because i think a while back they said the academy would be linked between pc and all consoles, so maybe the mods could be taken straight from the pc academy and put onto consoles, would need confirmation on this, i may have misunderstood:p

Thanks for replying me @MattW :D Appreciate it, i guess i might be able to run it considering I have GDDR5. Nicely optimised games man :D

@MattW @BigAntStudios guys i know this might be a silly question but will DBC17 maximise the PS4 Blu Ray Disc reason being the file size for DBC14 on the PS4 was 2.4gig is there any reason why the game size is so small? i read also Lacrosse is also small in disc size.

As far as I recall there are no publicly available demos of any of our games.
The original Sprint Cars had one - http://games.softpedia.com/get/Games-Demo/Sprint-Cars-Road-to-Knoxville-Demo.shtml - I could have sworn I played it when it was included on one of those old demo discs with magazines - though I might be thinking of one of the Ratbag games.

Apparently the game is also on Steam, something I wasn't aware of until now: Sprint Cars Road to Knoxville on Steam

The original Sprint Cars had one - http://games.softpedia.com/get/Games-Demo/Sprint-Cars-Road-to-Knoxville-Demo.shtml - I could have sworn I played it when it was included on one of those old demo discs with magazines - though I might be thinking of one of the Ratbag games.

Apparently the game is also on Steam, something I wasn't aware of until now: Sprint Cars Road to Knoxville on Steam

Yeah, the Demo is not ours, someone else has done that to the title and loaded it. THQ went bust - no one should be selling the game.

As for Steam, it's been on Steam for years, I still haven't worked out who owes us a royalty.[DOUBLEPOST=1459421161][/DOUBLEPOST]
What's there on steam then?

Right you are. DBC17 will have the same "Demo" and it will have no time limit.

Will DBC17 have the option of bowling a beamer to a batsman? I didn't get to see it in DBC14 so I hope they do put it in this version.

Users who are viewing this thread