Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

I have been playing Don Bradman 17 since when it came out on 16/12/16 how does the game play sliders work you in the sense with the pitch physics when it comes to batting is it more easy when they are set to 0 or 100 ?
The bowling timing windows are easier when higher
Spin bowling difficulty easier when zero
The batting aerial marker easier when higher
All batting difficulty sliders easier when zero
The physics are all massive extreme when 100

I m playing under casual, tournament and tours but my stats are not updating? Is this normal?
My 2nd issue is in non carrier mode do I get points for players for performing well so I can upgrade them in team management? I went there but I cant seem to be earning any skill points. Is this normal (This is non Carrier mode)

How about this for a catch? I literally stood up and screamed OMG! :eek: the moment it was taken (by me). Couldn't believe how awesome it was.

That is a beautiful catch..Wow awesome animation,very realistic..This I love to watch in a game..:D

Man, this game should never have been shipped. Issues everywhere. Classic example of a developer wanting to get a game out before Xmas, and during the Australian test summer.

I was keen for the release of this game, but not in this condition. Would have happily waited for a fully finished game with all the gloss no bugs - not the other way round.

Now they need to just hurry up and patch it. We've shelled out $100 for an unfinished game.

Guys i cant seem to get DRS in a casual match... is there some setting that needs to be turned on?? Or is it not available in a casual match??

Guys i cant seem to get DRS in a casual match... is there some setting that needs to be turned on?? Or is it not available in a casual match??

I've played casual Tests, odis & T20s and DRS is available.

DRS is not available or part of T20 matches in casual. If you have any doubt open Match Format Editor and check if that format has DRS or not :)

On a side note, has anyone seen this?

You see those every time you go to bat/bowl, and you can see your own stats along with all the other players in all the statistic tables.
Hi Matt,
Just letting you know bowling stats are not displayed when you come on to bowl in career mode. Batting stats are displayed though. Hopefully this will be fixed in patch.
Cheers

Whenever i try to hit a leg glance, the batsman many a times does not hit a leg glance but rather a pull shot even to very full deliveries... especially a backfoot leg glance is not possible...the batsman always hits a pull shot... am i getting anything wrong or is everyone having the same issue?

All my game does is crash to the home screen now, this is really bad.

Any Idea on how to change a player's helmet in the academy on a PS4?

I tried unchecking the option "Use Team Kit" on Virat Kohli's helmet but I cannot scroll to select the different helmets out of the 4 available.

How do I scroll between options to select the different helmet?

Whenever i try to hit a leg glance, the batsman many a times does not hit a leg glance but rather a pull shot even to very full deliveries... especially a backfoot leg glance is not possible...the batsman always hits a pull shot... am i getting anything wrong or is everyone having the same issue?
Place RAS finer to get that shot..

Users who are viewing this thread