Don Bradman Cricket 17 - Official Trailer!

I have just re- watched the trailer about 10 times. I just keeps getting better.

Commentory is really good
The music is perfect

My favourite bit is the pull shot between the words 'are' & 'invinsible'

Amazing

I liked the trailer. Lot of things to like there actually.

The fact that BA is releasing a sequel to DBC14 is a reason enough to celebrate. But the relay throws and knee slides in the field stood out for me. In general the video feels vibrant. There were minor things about how the bowlers seem to hold the ball with all 5 fingers during the release and how every bowlers seems to have Bumrah's action but as I said, those are minor and knowing BA, they'll more than make up for it in the gameplay.

Really looking forward to Dec 22 - pre-order already placed. :)

PS: I always believed a perfectly timed drive bounces within a couple of feets of the batsman. I guess, the straight drive by Sir Don Bradman wasn't as sweetly timed as he would have liked ;)
Edit: Bonus video(if you're in a hurry, skip to 2:46) if would like to hear about the drive from one of the better batsmen going around:

Last edited:
@BigAntStudios can we take WK back and to the stumps even for spinner? Seeing the WK is bit behind than usual, if can thats cool addition [maybe a thing during death overs]..
Yep, you can move the keeper back for a spinner, though obviously not any further forward.

Users who are viewing this thread