Don Bradman Cricket 17 - Official Trailer!

It's a shame that some of the core features of the game such as enhanced career mode, stadium creator and an improved academy (with asset sharing and player creations) don't easily come out in a 90 second trailer. You will have to play the game, or at least play around with the DBC 17 Academy, to get the true picture of what the game is all about and how feature rich it is.

Really nice trailer! Absolutely dig the keepers reaction to the play and miss against the off spinner. Made me playback like 20 times haha. Really looking forward to this !

Nice trailer. Definitely a day one buy for me. Can't wait to get my hands on the new career mode. I know it starts off as a 20/20 match but it would be awesome to get that changed to say a 40 over match (one day) which sort of reflects more on first grade cricket. Hey, if we're going for authenticity we might as well go all the way aye? :)

Untitled.jpg

its All about Don Bradman ..

I am gutted not to have a PS4/XBOX ONE right now! Will have to survive the month by looking at career mode streaming on YouTube!

I have more stamina than they do :)

Ban hammer in force.

Keep smiling. You really can't win these days - delete stuff and they'll call it censorship. Let them post anything they want and it gets ugly real fast where people can't understand the difference between "free speech" and "being a d***". I mostly just try to respond to everything I can once, and then let them go. But never lose sleep about it.

For balance, I cannot highly recommend making a nice little puzzle game: I work on some games currently out there where the audience skews much older and predominantly female. The Facebook page is an *utter* delight. :)

Keep smiling. You really can't win these days - delete stuff and they'll call it censorship. Let them post anything they want and it gets ugly real fast where people can't understand the difference between "free speech" and "being a d***". I mostly just try to respond to everything I can once, and then let them go. But never lose sleep about it.

For balance, I cannot highly recommend making a nice little puzzle game: I work on some games currently out there where the audience skews much older and predominantly female. The Facebook page is an *utter* delight. :)

who needs tinder when you've access to all those puzzle-loving bluestocking milfs

Users who are viewing this thread