Don Bradman Cricket 17 - Suggestions

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
In test match, ball color is pink intead of red. Looks weird...so changing the ball color is also required.

What's the start time of the Test? I bet it's 2pm which essentially is day-night test. Change the Test's start time on the match creation menu and you should get the traditional red cherry.

sahil1087

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
You are a disgusting human being. How could you be so careless or ignorant?

Apologies of your sentiments got hurt by my frustrating, your shit post made me so.

Dude I am being honest here. I work hard for my money and if I spend 80$ for a game, I want something that's worth it. Don't know how you make your money!!

Again, if there's something you don't like then don't comment. Ignore it and move on. Get a life

Rohit Basu

Banned
After playing Dbc 17 the whole day today sorted out few must patches. 1. Broadcast mode batting training. 2. Fielders should run faster chasing the ball, ai drops easy catches, and wicket keepers in spin bowling are like super human. Feild editor shortcut, maybe feilding rader for quicker gameplay. 3. There is graphics glitch the frame rate drops and while bowling in broadcast mode some part back head hair gets missing just above the neck. 4. Batting in broadcast mode, dbc 14 cut and pull shot backfoot shot animation should be patched in dbc 17. A must patch for backfoot shots can't play fine fine leg glance it was very well done in dbc 14 missing in dbc 17. One more thing I will like to add movement of the batsman should become a bit restricted as batsman moves as much as half way down the pitch making all the ball fulltoss, coming forward should be bit more restricted. 5. I have noticed one bug in broadcast mode during batting when u try to glide the ball towards thirdman in back foot the batsman plays a pull shot, looks too funny fix this, biggest bug game is crashing, has badcustom compitations and no statactice even some times can't change the lineups .
There are few other bugs but if you can fix these issues with patches it will become come the best best cricket game ever irrespective of bad commentry.

hammerbliss

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Played my first online match yesterday,It was a quick match and faced a guy who bowled 4 overs of medium with most of them being short balls around 85km/h and while batting scored almost 95% of his shots with advanced shots going down the wicket. Hitting a 160 km/h bouncer or yorker straight back past bowler for 6 is simply ridiculous.Then there's the fielding issue. in the whole 5 overs can't set more then 3 fielders in the boundary sometimes cant even set more than two! for example: I choose a fielding preset which had two fielders outside,from there I put another one outside and a message pops up that it's an invalid field,only 3 outfielders allowed ! and there's not enough time left to fix so have to finish the over with 2 fielders outside and obviously leak runs through the vacant area. ... missing the option which was in dbc14 where you can press X in xbox controler) to set the same field settings for every batsman.And is there any field editor where I can have my own presets saved like I could in dbc 14? If not need it asap. Hopefully all these issues will be solved soon.

knockedin

Club Captain
**Some of these have already been mentioned I'm sure but for me these are the big things**
*The ability to play in other one day/first class competitions other then your countries competitions, certainly for aus domestic players playing first class in england as that's how a lot of aussie players spend their winter.
*The option to lock the lineups as the new dynamic lineups are completely broken.
*Ability to make your own team lists/ replace career teams. Also the ability to be able to rename competitions.
*Bring back the dbc 14 stats for career. I mean we can't even view our own players career stats.
-Why this was taken out is beyond me but I dare say it will be similar to what they did in dbc14, release a game with huge issues and slowly patch them to postpone the release of their next cricket game and make the customers think that there is constant improvement when everything that is being "Improved" should have been there from day one.
*Option to assign a bat to a player from the players identity instead of having to go to bat manager. Also the ability to 'Mass assign' bats. Basically select a bat and then select the players you want it assigned to
*About 100 more things that have probably already been mentioned or were in dbc 14 and have been removed for no apparent reason

Rohit Basu

Banned
**Some of these have already been mentioned I'm sure but for me these are the big things**
*The ability to play in other one day/first class competitions other then your countries competitions, certainly for aus domestic players playing first class in england as that's how a lot of aussie players spend their winter.
*The option to lock the lineups as the new dynamic lineups are completely broken.
*Ability to make your own team lists/ replace career teams. Also the ability to be able to rename competitions.
*Bring back the dbc 14 stats for career. I mean we can't even view our own players career stats.
-Why this was taken out is beyond me but I dare say it will be similar to what they did in dbc14, release a game with huge issues and slowly patch them to postpone the release of their next cricket game and make the customers think that there is constant improvement when everything that is being "Improved" should have been there from day one.
*Option to assign a bat to a player from the players identity instead of having to go to bat manager. Also the ability to 'Mass assign' bats. Basically select a bat and then select the players you want it assigned to
*About 100 more things that have probably already been mentioned or were in dbc 14 and have been removed for no apparent reason
Are these bigant team even answering any queries

R

Royce

They are hard at work I'de say, a lot of work to do. Wouldn't you rather time spent on that then wasting time on a forum?

"Customer relations, or customer service, refers to the way a business communicates and interacts with the public to gain and retain customers. It is necessary for a business to cultivate good customer relations to attract and keep a loyal base of customers."

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
"Customer relations, or customer service, refers to the way a business communicates and interacts with the public to gain and retain customers. It is necessary for a business to cultivate good customer relations to attract and keep a loyal base of customers."
Call/Email them. Expecting a reply here is not the right way. If they dont answer or respond to email you have every right to be pissed or bitch about. Correct?[DOUBLEPOST=1482298637][/DOUBLEPOST]But I agree to one thing @Royce , now that an update is out not sure if I call it Patch 1, they have to atleast be responsive and say whats fixed and what is the future plans. That way there is a communication process going. If not here atleast on their official forum

Users who are viewing this thread