Don Bradman Cricket PS4/Xbox One version discussion

Are you going to get the game for PS4/Xbox One?

• Yes - on PS4

Votes: 97 55.1%
  • Yes - on Xbox One

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • Yes - on both

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 29.0%

• Total voters
Sadly, that didn't work. Still says I need to update the game in order to use the academy. :(

On a positive note, the game played like an absolute dream during my short gameplay session just before. The graphics and framerate are a huge step up over the Xbox 360 version.

When the academy gets working, and I can download the player rosters, this game will be phenomenal.

Sadly, that didn't work. Still says I need to update the game in order to use the academy. :(

On a positive note, the game played like an absolute dream during my short gameplay session just before. The graphics and framerate are a huge step up over the Xbox 360 version.

When the academy gets working, and I can download the player rosters, this game will be phenomenal.
Maybe it's a new feature in the PS4/Xbox version only that involves the Don Bradman Academy at a guess.

Xbox One is now connecting properly to the Academy.

It was a problem caused by the break in street date.

Thought that might be the issue.

So if I go pick up my PS4 copy today does that mean I won't be able to get on to Academy until the 12th?

Xbox One is now connecting properly to the Academy.

It was a problem caused by the break in street date.

I thought that might be the case.

Thankyou so much, I look forward to playing the heck out of the game when I get home from work this evening.

It won't hit the digital stores until the intended release dates.

Are we getting a general early release in UK or do we have to wait until Friday 13:spy as the week im having Friday seems a hell of a long way away!

Picked up my copy of don bradman cricket for the ps4 today. Stoked to get it early

Users who are viewing this thread