Don Bradman Cricket PS4/Xbox One version discussion

Are you going to get the game for PS4/Xbox One?

• Yes - on PS4

Votes: 97 55.1%
  • Yes - on Xbox One

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • Yes - on both

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 29.0%

• Total voters
Funbox Media have dispatched my copy this morning via First Class post so I should hopefully receive it tomorrow :)

If you saved a pound every time you complained about the price, you'd have enough for the game.

Give it a rest.

A pound for complaining!!??? Absurd prices, absolutely bonkers.....when I was a young lad we would complain and be happy with 5p and a clip round the ear.............

"Why can't shops break release dates? It's so unfair!"
Shop breaks release date.
"Why does this thing not work properly?"
Sigh. And the retailers wonder why publishers want to cut them out. :)

Surprisingly i got my copy through the post this morning. Normally the post doesn't come in until just after midday, but got it early today...makes a change!

Funbox Media have dispatched my copy this morning via First Class post so I should hopefully receive it tomorrow :)

Likewise! Can't wait to play this game again!

Liking what I'm seeing so far. I desperately want to see more of that day/night cycle: looks very pretty.

PS: Good to hear a stream FINALLY that doesn't open with "What's up?" and use the word "guys" 3 times every sentence.
Yeah that's right. Snap. COME AT ME Youtubers. ;)

ROTFLWPO DUTCH! 7CRICKET! 1111

...man the World Cup coverage sucks. They should've got in touch with @Ross and figured out the on-screen HUD stuff the way it should be done; BigAnt Style. It's freaking horrible to have to stare at severed heads constantly floating on my screen.

Decent PS4 review here: think they are playing rookie! :p

[DOUBLEPOST=1423559710][/DOUBLEPOST]
An honest opinion on first thoughts a bit shocked, it just looks like the PS3 version. Is this really the PS4?

If what you were saying was true then the PS3 version = PC version also....

That's not so much an honest opinion as an incorrect one from someone that must not have seen them side by side.

If what you were saying was true then the PS3 version = PC version also....

That's not so much an honest opinion as an incorrect one from someone that must not have seen them side by side.
hey I am going by the video here, not making that statement at all.

Users who are viewing this thread