Don Bradman Cricket PS4/Xbox One version discussion

Are you going to get the game for PS4/Xbox One?

• Yes - on PS4

Votes: 97 55.1%
  • Yes - on Xbox One

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • Yes - on both

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 29.0%

• Total voters

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'd agree in general - the thing really comes down to the fact that the PS3 and 360 were really high spec machines for their times, being huge loss leaders at the start of the generation meant they delivered better on the jump compared to PS2/Xbox.

Nothing has interested me so far to even consider looking at getting one of the new consoles - and I'd certainly get a Wii U before either of the other ones at the moment. Hopefully all the games I want keep coming to PC and that the 3DS keeps quenching my Nintendo thirst.

Watch a few videos of The Order 1886 and Uncharted 4. You may have a change of mind then ;)

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Game normally are abit slow tho in adding pre-order codes unless the games a big one they do it months ahead of release. I'm sure soon they will sort it :)

Chief

Panel of Selectors
It's usually publisher pressure that gets stuff like that accelerated: hence the big games being available waaay early.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Physical preorders have started to appear here in India but there is no sign of Digital version on PSN. Is it going to be same day launch for digital or a delayed?

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It should be same day - I am pushing for pre-download access.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
I also prefer digital due to the ease of not having to change discs and quicker load times. Also i know atleast 7 or 8 destiny friends who are getting it day one, so it would be insane fun playing with them while chatting at the same time. Better than playing random opponents.[DOUBLEPOST=1422192955][/DOUBLEPOST]@BigAntStudios can 4 players play online in PS4 version? 2 playing for each side?

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
That will be in the game for those versions and will come in patch#3 for remaining consoles...

Awesome. I knew i read about it somewhere but thanks for confirming it. This is going to be epic. Alongside world cup, playing matches with you 3 friends and sledging constantly would be great ;)

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
That will be in the game for those versions
Unlikely to be in there at the time of release - it would need to get a patch to add it in on the Xbox One/PS4 version as well.

They might surprise and have it ready at a similar time, but the Xbox One/PS4 version does not have that stuff out of the box.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Unlikely to be in there at the time of release - it would need to get a patch to add it in on the Xbox One/PS4 version as well.

They might surprise and have it ready at a similar time, but the Xbox One/PS4 version does not have that stuff out of the box.

I could maybe *maybe* see something like the old PES/FIFA trick of allowing 2 players on 1 machine playing 1 or 2 players on another machine, but given the problems with 1v1 play online... well I can't see that suddenly a way to make 4 different machines play nice together comes about. Seems unlikely.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I could maybe *maybe* see something like the old PES/FIFA trick of allowing 2 players on 1 machine playing 1 or 2 players on another machine, but given the problems with 1v1 play online... well I can't see that suddenly a way to make 4 different machines play nice together comes about. Seems unlikely.
It would mostly be 2 vs 2...Like you said with the amount of issues with 1 vs 1 at the current time 4 different machines could turn out to be nightmare...
Does online feature plays better in the PS4 and XB1 then the previous generations?? Asking because they do charge for it...

Users who are viewing this thread