Don Bradman Cricket PS4/Xbox One version discussion

Are you going to get the game for PS4/Xbox One?

• Yes - on PS4

Votes: 97 55.1%
  • Yes - on Xbox One

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • Yes - on both

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 29.0%

• Total voters
It was a mix up with ratings, the German store did not see a local rating and so it was not listed.

In any case, we really have no direct control over it, there is a publisher in the middle and Sony updates their store once a week. I'm not ignoring you, just can't do anything.

That is all I needed to know, not one ounce of info on the internet about the issue. All you needed to do was say that. I had asked a few times on twitter and on here. Shouldn't have been that hard.

That is all I needed to know, not one ounce of info on the internet about the issue. All you needed to do was say that. I had asked a few times on twitter and on here. Shouldn't have been that hard.

We're the developer, I do my best - the publisher is in control and *everything* I report is second hand in that regard.

I did post that some days ago now, I feel so ignored.

Sorry if this has been covered but the search function is quite broken so I couldn't find it: what PC version does the PS4/Xone version correspond to, from a gameplay standpoint? Thanks

Hey All,

I've been a lurker on these forums for a few weeks now, from just before DBC was released on the Next Gen machines.
But after reading the opinions on here, along with various reviews and YouTube videos I took the plunge and bought the PS4 Digital version.
To be honest I wasn't sure what to expect as some of the reviews were ranging from best cricket game ever to shocking graphics etc. but I have to say I am really impressed with it.
I haven't played a Cricket game since back when the original Ashes game was out, but something about this title peaked my interest, and I'm really glad it did, I've just started a career and the first 4 hours just flew by, it is so engrossing and has that just one more go feel to it.
Although the control system is fairly complex, I can start to see it making sense and feeling good.
I appreciate it is a relatively high price, but I think the amount of hours I'm going to get out of this game will more than make it seem worth while.

Just wanted to add my thoughts,

Cheers,

Paul.

Sorry if this has been covered but the search function is quite broken so I couldn't find it: what PC version does the PS4/Xone version correspond to, from a gameplay standpoint? Thanks

From a gameplay POV they are reasonably the same level of play.

From a gameplay POV they are reasonably the same level of play.

You mean it corresponds to the latest PC version 1.14?

Also, can you shed any light on whether the AI batting issue has been improved in this release? This is the only thing holding me from buying the XOne version. I have the PS3 version, updated to Patch 2, and haven't played it in a long time as I mainly played T20s and found the AI batting to be quite weak, even on the highest difficulty. The main issue was that the AI would not take the match situation into account when batting (e.g. not picking up the pace enough when the asking rate was high when chasing; or not batting more aggressively towards the end of an innings when setting a target with wickets in hand; conversely being overly aggressive when chasing a small target or after suffering a mini top-order collapse). Thanks

Last edited:
Another store update . Sony added rugby15 but no sign of don bradman cricket yet . I guess Ross you can tell your publisher why bother putting it up now.

In tour and competition there should be only one user controlled team...its quite annoying for me that i can't choose a single team and can choose anyteam to play with....another issue is that ai doesn't read the match situation really well..playing defensive strokes in last over of a t20 and not using free hits,etc....and ai often misses easy singles and they don't bother for doubles....
And from batting point of view...the defensive shot always ends on the pitch u can't just nudge the ball and take a single....and with aggressive ground shots there should be option with how much power u want to hit the ball so u can run single,doubles as it was in ashes 09 and icc10..

Hey All,

I've been a lurker on these forums for a few weeks now, from just before DBC was released on the Next Gen machines.
But after reading the opinions on here, along with various reviews and YouTube videos I took the plunge and bought the PS4 Digital version.
To be honest I wasn't sure what to expect as some of the reviews were ranging from best cricket game ever to shocking graphics etc. but I have to say I am really impressed with it.
I haven't played a Cricket game since back when the original Ashes game was out, but something about this title peaked my interest, and I'm really glad it did, I've just started a career and the first 4 hours just flew by, it is so engrossing and has that just one more go feel to it.
Although the control system is fairly complex, I can start to see it making sense and feeling good.
I appreciate it is a relatively high price, but I think the amount of hours I'm going to get out of this game will more than make it seem worth while.

Just wanted to add my thoughts,

Cheers,

Paul.

You definately made the right choice!!

From personal experience from PS3 to PS4 versions i have to say the improvements are vast.

Ive not experienced any of the last 7 pages of issues and give a big:thumbs:thumbs:clap:clap to BA for bringing this fantastic game to next gen consoles.

Thanks BIG ANT:thumbs

My year of Cricket has begun in the best way:yes

In tour and competition there should be only one user controlled team...its quite annoying for me that i can't choose a single team and can choose anyteam to play with
Just simulate the matches in which your chosen team isn't involved in because without this option I won't be able to bat for both sides! :noway

Users who are viewing this thread