Don Bradman Cricket PS4/Xbox One version discussion

Are you going to get the game for PS4/Xbox One?

• Yes - on PS4

Votes: 97 55.1%
  • Yes - on Xbox One

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • Yes - on both

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 29.0%

• Total voters
can anyone tell me if this game will be available on the US PSN store because i cant find it.. please or is it because it hasnt been added yet?

We need ps4 patch so I can start career mode , fix the academy where you can't transfer teams to your roster please

It's especially a major pain in the proverbial when on PS4 if I want to play against a friend, I have to use their PS4 profile for them to play too. And on their profile are default nobodies. So I download Get Best for them and even then the players on their rosters and uniforms/fields etc, are nowhere near as good or accurate as the ones I've got on mine, but I can't download it on their profile, I have to..... recreate entire squads across multiple profiles!!!!

I have 4-5 other friends who play cricket with me and it's kept me beyond busy trying to manage databases! It's become DB database management & creation centre far more often than it's been Don Bradman Cricket for weeks now. :(

Looking forward to the eventual approval of the remedial patch talked about a while back, as I'm not going to re-create my NZL domestic teams when they're sitting there ready to be downloaded on PS4.

whats the latest on canadian play station store release?

We're waiting on Tru Blu for the North American store release (who are in-turn waiting on Sony US {SCEA}).

The PS4 patch is also with Sony (SCEE).

You could just sign in to the PS4 with an account based in another region (like Australia or India) and buy the game from there and then switch back to your main account to play it.

A quick google turns up this - Guide: How to add a different region account to your PS4 - PlaystationTrophies.org - and a mention on Sony's site suggesting it is a supported thing to do Access another region's PlayStation Store

You'd need to buy PSN cards to actually pay for the game - but if you really can't wait.

Again, I haven't got a PS4 so can't try it myself.

Never thought of that, might look into it.

To be fair I am willing to wait as I know BA are working on it. Much like the original release when the vendor was messing around and @Ross stepped in.

Just got the ps4 version. Can we please have a way to disable the leave button assigned to R3. It leaves when attempting to play normal shots. I never had this issue before on the PC or PS3 version. I never even had this issue when i was playing the PC version with my ps4 controller.

Users who are viewing this thread