Drews C2005 Downloads. [THIN UMPIRE V0.11 RELEASED]

If he did make the logos by himself than it is amazing (well even if he didnt make the logos by himself, its still amazing lol! :D). By the way Drew why did you uninstall your game? :rolleyes:

Farrukh_|$B said:
If he did make the logos by himself than it is amazing (well even if he didnt make the logos by himself, its still amazing lol! :D). By the way Drew why did you uninstall your game? :rolleyes:

Hard drive was geting clogged up (i only had 250GB left :p.). Well i just wanted a bit more space and i never really played c2005, found it very boring.
I made some of the Slazenger patnehr on the back from scratch. :)

MRF Wizard 400 with orange grip and red tape:

Which letters? MRF? Found a big pic of an MRF bat, used the magic wand to take it off, cleaned it up in photoshop and used it on the bat.

no no , i mean the leeters, example in gm bats = Purist, dellist etc and on kookaburra bats, = genesis, kahuna etc. and many more in which the text is written , and not drwan, and we cant use magic wand tool. Also like in Ss bats, where we have to write SUNRIDGES and IMPACT, VIRU 309. etc. Your help wouild be great

ok then, so for the bats you go to a website, find a suitable font and use it? Right?

thanks for that, now i can make bats from scratch more accuraletlt, thanks drew

wow that MRF bat is stunning i need to look at this whole thread to see more of your stuff!!!

Drewska said:
Hard drive was geting clogged up (i only had 250GB left :p.). Well i just wanted a bit more space and i never really played c2005, found it very boring.
I made some of the Slazenger patnehr on the back from scratch. :)

MRF Wizard 400 with orange grip and red tape:

Nice bat mate, actually i never played cricket 2005 either but as i have Hard Disk of 500 GB :cool::D i dont really care what ever gets in it ;)

Ok coming up soon is the GM Purist 4gb with Michael Vaughans Natwest logo. Then i will doing a 2G Sky Sports west indies Tv overlay. :)

Here the GM Purist with NAtwest logo.

Attachments

• c6dd33b92223ea7df5f41e102f3900f5.zip
    138.4 KB · Views: 13
  • pursit screenie.jpg
    pursit screenie.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 72
could you try the new slazenger v900 that michael clarke uses that plays for australia, there are sum pics in bf's thread

Because I wanted to. Unfortunately it crashed on tuesday night which wrecked me internet so thats why i haven't been on since then :p.

Chimp132 said:
could you try the new slazenger v900 that michael clarke uses that plays for australia, there are sum pics in bf's thread

Ok. Can you show me them because he has like 4 threads.

Users who are viewing this thread