Attachments

• prod2631xc9.jpg
    prod2631xc9.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 87
  • prod3521kp3.jpg
    prod3521kp3.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
i just re edited my post, and the v600 is there aswel, and i put the person that found the pics

Kl. Hope you realise they are the V389 and V8 :p. After the V389 i'll do Graeme Smtihs GM Hero. I might do the V8 but i don't see it as important.

Does anyone have a pic of Michael Clarkes signature for the V389? It would really help make it look realistic..

how are they coming, and have you got a website where i can buy them in the uk

They are aussie versions, so you can'y get them in England. Almost done the v839, just need to transfar it to the template.

ok, are you going to put it up for download and to michael clarke, or are you making a bat pack ?

Im going to post it soon, and its goign to replace Clarkes old bat. Im not making a bat pack, its not worht it as BF is making one.

Why don't you put youre bats into a batpack. I know BF is creating the mother of all batpacks, but youre work is fantastic and should be appreciated.

Ok.. ill release and updated Purist, Hero, Maestro and Slazenger v389 and maybe some others.

so your just releasing the slazenger that michael clarke uses sepratly

Nah, im probably gonna make a small pack now.

Heres screenz of the hero, purist and v389.

Attachments

• screenies.jpg
    screenies.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 64
Chimp132 said:
how are they coming, and have you got a website where i can buy them in the uk

Don't worry, the 389 sucks anyway....the balance feels really weird, as is with most Slazenger's in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread