Drews C2005 Downloads. [THIN UMPIRE V0.11 RELEASED]

your lucky lol, i liv in the uk and i always wanted the michael clarke cricket bat

drewska, could you make the wood on the slazenger bat so it has a grain

Last edited:
hey drew great work man. An advice

BF is making a 150 batpack. what you can do is what i am doing, release an expansion pack . Like i did one before. and i am making one more again. there are still 100 bats limit left, and we should ude it.

Also, we can work together , i mean we can see that our fsh's numbers and bat numbers do not clash.

Don't worry, the 389 sucks anyway....the balance feels really weird, as is with most Slazenger's in my opinion.

Slazenger balance is weird, i have an v600 panther that i leave in the boot of my car for emergencies.

Awesome bats Drew

Chimp132 said:
your lucky lol, i liv in the uk and i always wanted the michael clarke cricket bat

drewska, could you make the wood on the slazenger bat so it has a grain

It does have a grain, just the crap lighting makes it look weird.

Kshitz come to the chat so i can discuss this with you ok :)?

I don't mean to criticise but, you have missed the slazenger logos on the front of the bat grip

could you make the red slazenger bat

Ian bells slazenger SXI has got a new SXI logo, its more of a graphic sxi writting

Last edited:
Ok some updtaes: I've redone the hero and purist, fixed the slazenger a bit with the grain and toe guard and made the Woodworm globe. anything else?

ill post some screens from o-edit later, i really dont have the energy to import them to get screens.

are you going to do anything with the nick knight face if i post the pic, it doesnt matter if the face isnt that good, just as long as it looks better then the one in game

@ chimp i might have a go tommorow if i have time.

heres screenz of the ww globe. notic the thicker middle of the bat. i tryed this before but it looked weird because of uv mapping. i have made it look a bit better now and will release the o-file soon.

any more requests for my minipack?

Attachments

• glboe cscreens.jpg
    glboe cscreens.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 62
Fantastic work on the The Globe Drew! As for requests, how about this one;

bubblebatzy8.jpg

Sorry if it's already been done pal, but seeing as you are requesting them, I might as well satisfy your needs.

Users who are viewing this thread