Ea Fifa 2008

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
FIFA08Logo2.jpg

Well it comes out soon - who's gonna get it? Or are we all Pro Evo fans here:cool:?

From Wikipedia
FIFA 08 (also known as FIFA Football 08 and FIFA Soccer 08) is the forthcoming installment of Electronic Arts' popular series of football video games. Developed by EA Canada, it is to be published by Electronic Arts worldwide. According to major retailers, it is expected to be released Autumn 2007 to the Xbox 360, PlayStation 2, PlayStation Portable, DS, PC, Mobile, PlayStation 3, N-Gage, and Wii.

Look at these screenies - they look great I reckon!

PC

fifa08_pc_0002.jpg

PS2
fifa08_ps2_0002.jpg

Wii (What a joke)

fifa08_wii_0027.jpg

PS3

fifa08_ps3_0008.jpg

Haha, me too. Since we have the same comp basically I will agree with you! Umm, I think I will get it on PS2 then.

Looks like a pile of tosh, i expect it to play like that aswell.

Come on ea, prove me wrong!

It doesn't look too bad, although not much has changed from last year. I hope EA aren't just making the most of the football fever at the start of the season by putting last year's game in a shiny new box.

The graphics engine for the PC version needs to be replaced. I have never liked it, it just doesn't look right. If I'm going to buy this on my Xbox 360 I want more teams than I had last year, playing the Premiership over and over again can get quite dull, I want the mighty Norwich in it!

The Wii version is what I expected really, the Wii just doesn't have the capability to produce realistic graphics. EA have really gone along with the family fun theme and made it look like a Mario game. This is supposed to be a simulation of football - grow up EA!

The Wii version is what I expected really, the Wii just doesn't have the capability to produce realistic graphics. EA have really gone along with the family fun theme and made it look like a Mario game. This is supposed to be a simulation of football - grow up EA!
The Wii one would be roughly on par with the PS2 version if they did it seriously, but this shows you that the Wii version is separate and not a straight out port (which is good news should EA ever do a cricket game for the Wii). Who knows, it might make football interesting (*ducks under desk)

Correction; Fifa 2007.5

I'll still get it though, because i'm stupid and like to waste money.

Haha, Coz then they are just making the same game arent they? Man that was dumb lol

Sorry, didn't make myself clear. EA needs to have a good look at PES's engine and physics and see what makes it superior to their crappy engine. Also, it wouldn't be the same game, it'd be EA's licences & competitions mixed with PES's superior gameplay.

In short, football Heaven! :)

Well EA can't actually look at the PES engine because Konami or whoever makes the game has developed it. The only thing they can do is learn by playing the game and try to implement it in their FIFA games.

Correction; Fifa 2007.5

I'll still get it though, because i'm stupid and like to waste money.

Although I am as negative as you are about the new game, drop the .5 jokes. If you say that towards FIFA, you can say that PES 2008 will be PES 6.5, because from what I've played each game is never too different from the last one.

I'll say what I like and you can say what you like. This is not Fifa 2008, it's Fifa 2007.5.

Users who are viewing this thread