Ea Fifa 2008

i will probably get 08 just for the interactive leagues again

the mighty reading will do better this time lol

I know he's ugly but his nose in that game is abominable

His brother is. Wayne Rooney is actually a footballer these days. Used to be a pugilist though.

His brother is. Wayne Rooney is actually a footballer these days. Used to be a pugilist though.

Leeeeeeeeeeroy!

Wayne Rooney couldn't even knock out the Sanchez boys from 12 yards so he's not going to hurt any of us.

Can we stick to the discussion about the game. Enough about Wayne Rooney. But I must agree that his face looks horrible in that screenshot.

Can we stick to the discussion about the game. Enough about Wayne Rooney. But I must agree that his face looks horrible in that screenshot.

What the heck was wrong with the video?! We were comparing the two games which is what the thread is about. Get a sense of humour for christ sake!

What the heck was wrong with the video?! We were comparing the two games which is what the thread is about. Get a sense of humour for christ sake!

I see no video in this thread, if there is it hasn't been deleted. You must be talking about this thread. Please care to check the title of the thread properly before posting such comments. Maybe you need to get a pair of glasses.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread