Ea Fifa 2008

Awesome this sounds good...out on all consoles i presume.

Good Good. I will have to invest then

Well I already bought FIFA 07 but the major upgrade for me in FIFA 08 will be the A-League coming in :D! It's about time. But I liked FIFA 07, so I'll consider this one.

:eek: A League!!! Yes, now we can officially play Aus domestic, not that I will be, considering how bad Perth Glory are...

But this is great news, our league is being recognized:p

This may lead to me getting the game actually.

I wont get this yet.
I have FIFA 04 on PS2 and i love it. The next Fifa i get will be 06 or 07 first on PS2.
I love Fifa soccer, i dont find any bugs in 04 except for small ones.
But then again im not really a soocer fan so there may be bugs i dont notice, lol.

I've just pre-ordered this. I am in a desperate need for a footy game, and this comes out a few weeks before PES so have ordered. It will probably suck, but i want a next gen footy game. Only footy game i have atm is Fifa 2001 on PC and it sucks. Hopefully they'll sort out the gameplay abit this time round, it just had something missing in the last game. I will enjoy it though, i always do enjoy Fifa games when i first get them, its just after a while that i start to notice the flaws.

I want to know who's bright idea it was to make the shorts so damn long! It looks like there playing in the 50s! I know its nothing major but when I saw it on 07 it really bugged me!

And also, having looked at the screenshots from the first page, itsnt that Malouda and Ribery, playing for the wrong teams!?

PES2008 here we come!

And also, having looked at the screenshots from the first page, itsnt that Malouda and Ribery, playing for the wrong teams!?

As much as I love you because you hate Fifa with a passion, I think those screenshots were taken before their moves.

Well I am looking foward to this game And i know that The PS3 Version use 60 frames per second

Edit: Chris Gayle

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't consider buying this game, the last other ones I have tried are Fifa 2001 and Fifa 2006 and I really got bored scoring goals in the same manner each time. Except for graphics and maybe gameplay modes there wasn't much improvement between the two games.

Users who are viewing this thread