Ea Fifa 2008

well Yeah Fifa season gets boring about half way through so I really hope they make it better this year
not just winning matchs and trophys

I found trying to buy players on Fifa 07 insanely hard. I made loads of offers for Thierry Henry to come to Real Madrid but the offers were either too low, too high to be taken seriously, or too imposing.

Yeah, well it shouldnt be too easy to poach all the greats. Then it would be to easy. Howoever, I was able to snatch Tevez;) From West Ham to Man U:p

Huh? Is there a demo? For what platform? PC I would guess?

Lol you guys are bit behind the news, it was said ages ago that there will be a 360 and pc demo on the 27th followed by a PS3 one on the 10th September.

But I've been hearing roumers about the 360 one being delayed :(

Any of you seen all them vids that are out?

Game looks mint (for 360 anyway)

If you look at some of the trailers you see Henry playing for Arsenal and Torres not playing for Liverpool. Anyone know why and will it be like that in the game|?

Cheers
Alex

If you look at some of the trailers you see Henry playing for Arsenal and Torres not playing for Liverpool. Anyone know why and will it be like that in the game|?

Cheers
Alex

:rolleyes:

Videos were made before the transfers were made.

I hope they are up to date. Will they be as up to date as Tevez-Manu. Maybe thats pushing it a bit. But on Fifa 06, i have all the current manu players and a couple of other stars, so its easy to sort i suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread