Ea Fifa 2008

Well EA can't actually look at the PES engine because Konami or whoever makes the game has developed it. The only thing they can do is learn by playing the game and try to implement it in their FIFA games.

Yep, that's exactly what I meant. I don't think they will though, as they obviously believe they're better than PES! :rtfl

I hope this thread doesn't go down the same route as the last one, there the PES fans were really laying into FIFA for no reason at all.

Evo, yep, you can say what you like and I will say what I like. We should also say if you are coming here to bash FIFA, big up PES and bash anyone that disagrees with you, then don't bother. We will return the favour.

Now, let the FIFA 08 discussion begin!

I'll enjoy Fifa 07.5 because at long last I can play footie game on the PS3. The graphics don't look up to much on the other versions so i'm glad I have a PS3.

Don't get me wrong, I want Fifa 08 to prove me wrong more than anything, I'm sick to death of the Master League! I just don't see it happening, that's all. :)

How does football on a wii work? Do you tie the remote round your foot or something stupid?!

How does football on a wii work? Do you tie the remote round your foot or something stupid?!

:D, I don't think people who like to keep their Wiimotes undamaged and also clean would appreciate that.

I've no idea how it's going to be done on the Wii, actually. I have never played on the Wii so I wouldn't know how any game works with it though.

Actually you can play it like that if you want to, its more sensible then having to kick the Wiimote. Here are the controls.

Graphics look nice on the PS3, although they look a bit washed out on the PS2 and PC. As for the wii, thats surely a joke!!

Fifa 08 is coming out on xbox 360 sept 28th so does anyone know where i can get screenies. Wii is perfetic but it should be new and improved in years to come!

Those faces are terrible. Why is Rooney's face so bad when he's one of the cover stars?

Those screenshots don't look too bad, the goalkeepers still have the nasty black gloves. The faces are alright for me, I could easily tell it was David Beckham, Wayne Rooney and Freddy Adu.

Thankfully the next-gen versions have got the football leagues in it too so I can play as the mighty Norwich in the Championship.

Users who are viewing this thread