Editing Tier 1 Players

Hi all

Really appreciate all the awesome content everyone contributes - not sure I’d be able to play the game without it.

I was wondering if anyone could help - I know some of the real players that can be downloaded allow you to edit the equipment etc even though they are licensed players. Being able to change shoes and gloves but keeping the official play face makes a huge difference. Would anyone be able to explain how to do this? I know @Llewelynf has several recreations where this is possible

Thanks

Hay guys, so after some hours of slogging through multiple players etc. I have found many players that are completely editable after download. I found most of the SA players as well as most of the India players and some Afghanistan players that were obviously from before the patch. Haven’t got as far as Pakistan yet but as I’m sure you know these things take time. I will get to them next. But as far as Aus, Eng and Win players go I think they have always been locked so there is no chance of getting them sorted. Once I have sorted through the players and deleted the versions I don’t want, I will share them with you guys for your enjoyment as well. I must maybe just create a random custom team with all these players and upload so it’s easy for you guys to find.
Post automatically merged:

Great work this, I really enjoy the gloves, I find when I try and do them all my logos are super stretched wide. Any tips.
I have shared almost everyone I found on community including aus , eng , sa , pak , India , at the first place you just didn't have to go through this much just download from me brother , it'll save your time .
Those who've I shared are with correct gloves as close as possible in this game , pads , arm guard ,sleeve length, collar ,height, appearance .
I'll edit rest players later and download pak players from @SalmanWahidi .

There are some graphics issues with Australian editable players, when wearing a sleeveless sweater their arms disappear when viewed from certain angles and distances. Seen it on Smith, Head, Maxwell and Carey.
How to apply sweaters ?? I mean they don't really assigned with that only usman khawaja is assigned From BA , and if you download khawaja editable from community he'll not have sweater in the match only licensed one have .
Is there a choice to us to assign sweater to players we want just let me know it'll be useful .
And @SalmanWahidi sir is this possible , like edit a player in such a way that in fielding he'll have long sleeves and while batting short sleeves .
The problem is that if sleeve length is set to none or off . Players will have long sleeves during day time which I don't want and if set it to short he'll always have short also in the fielding same with long .

How to apply sweaters ?? I mean they don't really assigned with that only usman khawaja is assigned From BA , and if you download khawaja editable from community he'll not have sweater in the match only licensed one have .
Is there a choice to us to assign sweater to players we want just let me know it'll be useful .
And @SalmanWahidi sir is this possible , like edit a player in such a way that in fielding he'll have long sleeves and while batting short sleeves .
The problem is that if sleeve length is set to none or off . Players will have long sleeves during day time which I don't want and if set it to short he'll always have short also in the fielding same with long .
I'm not assigning sweaters to anyone, the weather is cold and most players are wearing them, both fielding and batting. Bear in mind these are SLEEVELESS sweaters.

@SalmanWahidi sir is this possible , like edit a player in such a way that in fielding he'll have long sleeves and while batting short sleeves .
Unfortunately, it's either short sleeves or full sleeves. Can't have players wear long while fielding and short while batting — another thing that BA overlooked, or didn't care about.

Awesome thanks man. I will go check it out it will defiantly save me time! You guys rock
I have shared almost everyone I found on community including aus , eng , sa , pak , India , at the first place you just didn't have to go through this much just download from me brother , it'll save your time .
Those who've I shared are with correct gloves as close as possible in this game , pads , arm guard ,sleeve length, collar ,height, appearance .
I'll edit rest players later and download pak players from @SalmanWahidi .
e

Users who are viewing this thread