Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
Done for the year now! Just means I've got **** loads of Maths revision to do if I'm going to get anywhere near a C grade. With it being the holidays it will also mean I will probably end up doing only a few hours revision and therefore failing my Maths exam on the first week back :p

Man I'm so lazy!

It is the Bomb! :D Only 5 people in our year have taken it amazingly. Personally I love doing stuff with my hands, reseraching and analysing products. In DT in our school, DT is split into 2 subjects, They are Graphic Studies/Design and Resistant Materials. RM covers graphics as well IMO as you have to design packaging in Point Of Sale. We're constantly taking the piss out of each other (RM and Graphics) :p, Like 'How's Gay Studies doing?' and 'How are you finding Retarded Materials?'

Nothing like a bit of banter between Art, Graphics and RM in the Design Technology Dep. :D

Haha I hate it along with the rest of my class of just 6! We walk all over our teacher and just tell him to go home! Which to our surprise he once did!

No offence intended here but in our school, only the spackers do Resistant Materials. Them and those who couldn't get a class they wanted because it was full.

The intelligent guys in our school took RM :p (No there aren't only 5 intelligent in our shool because its a Grammar School :p). I took it because I liked the subject and its the perfect platform for Artchitecture and Engineering - Thats why I chose Business and Geography as well.

Oh....I so cannot be arsed to work on this essay. I also have a 15 minute presentation to give for History :( What happened to bloody Christmas Spirit?

Likewise, I've got 2 assignments due in on Wednesday. I'm far too tired to do any work for them though. Got an easy Monday and Tuesday, which is good. Plus I have Wednesday to work on it, but I just can't be bothered. Which is annoying, because I want a longer break...No point working when tired though, I'll get nowhere.

I want to get this all done as my laptop really needs to get repaired, but I go home on Friday so I want the repair work done by then

Well, I got the bit out of the way that I needed to think on. Just got do some marketing analysis and marketing mix and I'm done for this assignment.

I had 8 hours of exams on friday, followed by the ACT (test to see which college you go to thingy for those who don't know) Saturday morning which is another 8 hours. Have a AP US history test tomorrow, which i haven't studied at all for :happy and a Chemistry test on tuesday that i haven't studied for either.

Yay

Users who are viewing this thread