Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
I find it really hard to understand how you can do that. With everyone around being a lot younger than you I can imagine it being a lot harder, are you friendly with them or do you keep yourself to yourself as such?

holdenator added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

I suppose to me age means a lot as I have grown up in that sort of culutre...started talking to girls 2 years older than me and as soon as word gets round its all about why im doing it and how i shouldnt be cos im 2 years younger but i suppose as soon as you hit the real world its not the same

AP classes suck. :(

Four weeks left in the semester, need to raise 6 percent in AP US History, 4 percent in AP Chemistry, and 4 percent in AP Calculus. :( :(

Just topped the class in Resistant Materials (DT) with a Sustainability Project, Dropped one mark out of 30. 12.5% of my DT GCSE done to A* Standard :D

Just topped the class in Resistant Materials (DT) with a Sustainability Project, Dropped one mark out of 30. 12.5% of my DT GCSE done to A* Standard :D

Leggie are you situated in England?

I have 3 essays and 3 assignments to do over Christmas and New Year. :mad:

I have 3 essays and 3 assignments to do over Christmas and New Year. :mad:
Happy Holidays :p

Physics Mock on Sunday, on Unit 1. Then 4 more days of pretty pointless school, there will be a school trip, and hopefully I get to feature in the inter-house matches as well as clear up some doubts in Physics. Then in Jan is the C1 maths board exam, and my Chem mock. Should get loads of homework in between :p

Not including you, obviously ;)

Got 2 assignments in for next Wednesday and have planning for our catering unit when our group is running the coffee shop and selling our own menu. So we're being assessed on supervisory skills within the kitchen.

Sureshot added 3 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

I find it really hard to understand how you can do that. With everyone around being a lot younger than you I can imagine it being a lot harder, are you friendly with them or do you keep yourself to yourself as such?

holdenator added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

I suppose to me age means a lot as I have grown up in that sort of culutre...started talking to girls 2 years older than me and as soon as word gets round its all about why im doing it and how i shouldnt be cos im 2 years younger but i suppose as soon as you hit the real world its not the same

Doesn't affect me, I've gelled with all the others. Sure their age and thus maturity annoys me at times, but I'm not an outcast in the slightest.

Easy week next week

2:30pm-6pm on Monday, Secret Santa (:D) then Contemporary Cuisine, mentioned earlier, doing food ordering and plans, etc.
Tuesday is 9am-3pmish

Wednesday is 9am-12pm, though as the unit has finished, I think it's a time for people to finish assignments, like me :) Then back on the 5th, when we're running the kitchen. No more Thursday's for me, now :)

2,500 word essay due in by 4:30. Looks like I am going to be getting penalty points for it being late :p Unless there are any people who are experts on the impact slavery had on race? :p

I did a 5000 word essay for English instead of 1000 like the limit was. As usual I have a lot of crap in my head. Oh well, now 2 mocks and a coursework deadline next week.

Users who are viewing this thread