Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
I dunno. I wish I could still have a copy of the exam for you Nigel. It really was stupidly easy. Business Studies, was either for the people who didn't do Latin or the really big idiots who didn't care about school. Even the idiots passed.......

I'll take the compliment though ;)

I didn't take Business Studies as I felt it was a waste of time :p Seriously, it's just a mix of Accounting, Economics, and with a few topics like 'Marketing' and 'Motivation' tossed it. I took Eco, Accounts and Travel and Tourism (Which had one whole paper based entirely on Marketing). Business would have been useless for me. And I have a friend who took those three subjects + Business, he just kept telling me what a waste of time it was, and how everything he did there was repeated in either Eco, Accounts, or the Marketing part in TT.

And no one, as far as I know, got a B in Business if they prepared for the exam. It was supposedly wayyyy too easy.

What you've done is over-extrapolate like a tabloid journalist...
E.g. All blind people are barred from driving
Ergo: All people barred from driving are blind.

:)

I'm aware. I'm just assuming the same rule applies at A Level compared to GCSE.

No idea, was about 4-5 years ago, can't remember that long ago. Mind you, I got a C+ whilst missing the last 7 months of school, so it can't be that difficult. My BTEC course is an A-Level and as the BTEC states, it's business, wouldn't say there are wasters on the course. Maybe a few, but they won't be finishing the course.

Users who are viewing this thread