Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
Problems arise when you shout at them and they don't go quiet...
One we all try to avoid.

I had a teacher for kindergarden that kept a 12 gauge shotgun on his desk.

That one works a treat :p

I must admit I've shouted at people to get them to be quiet before - and I'm not even a teacher.

I just wish they got better when they got up to year 10 really.

I just gave them detention :p I loved being prefect

I had a teacher for kindergarden that kept a 12 gauge shotgun on his desk.

That one works a treat :p

Who is up for chipping in, to get Colin a shotgun to put on his desk?

Got my first Uni offer today. Medicinal Chemsitry BSc at Liverpool

Need BBC to get in. If I take that I'll try to transfer to the Mchem which has higher required grades. Can be done if I Score 60% or more on the BSc course.

My business teacher was being a bit of a knob today. Had a go at me for being lazy and kicked me and 2 other lads out of the class. Got us back at lunch and made us do the work. I'd already done it though so just walked out again. I love being right. :D

Is it me or all Business teachers are knobs?

Because we're a rowdy lot she tries to make a deal by saying..."Now, now...If you're good at the end of the lesson, I'll show you all the FTSE Index Graph on BBC at the end of the lesson"

Big Wow! :eek: I don't think I'd be able to bear the excitement at the prospect of looking at the FTSE Graph :eek::p..

Our Business Studies teacher is a ledge. We'll have one lesson of writing, another of talking. He has a bit of an Irish accent as well and we always take the piss and he don't mind.

Nah mine was from Bangladesh and we couldn't understand him :p Still the subject is p*** easy for GCSE. You fail it, you must be clinically dumb.

Yep. You get 12 marks for a question where you just need to state 3 advantages and 3 disadvantages lol.

Anymore lessons like my double English today and I think I may just kill myself. I've had the same teacher for the apst 2 years and now I have to put up with her for another 2. She is a complete nut. She is about 50 and just insane. She always rabbits on about a complete load of **** and never actually teaches us anything useful. I've heard her life story about 3 times, where she was selected for the Olympic skating team, then got injured and was made homeless, then was hiking back up the A1 and saw her old bus driver who took her back to Nottingham. She never shuts up about her bloody cats, children or husband. She is probably the most confusing teacher I have ever had, and she can't even get the bloody thing right herself. We spent 30 minutes doing the same bloody thing and getting nowhere because she either confuses us, confuses herself, or goes off talking about totally irrelevant ****. Today was probably the most boring hours I have had in a long time. Thankfully she put up some crappy powerpoint about clauses which she shows to year 7's that had some crazy **** with cats and 'claws with paws' :rolleyes:, which had the Aristocats song for the last 10 mins. Luckily I love that song :p

Wow that was a huge rant! :boxing

Is it me or all Business teachers are knobs?

Because we're a rowdy lot she tries to make a deal by saying..."Now, now...If you're good at the end of the lesson, I'll show you all the FTSE Index Graph on BBC at the end of the lesson"

I had a business teacher and she was hottttt.

Seriously.

We were doing poetry in English on Friday and my teacher askes me to read mine out, my writing was so scruffy I couldn't actually read it lol. I felt pretty stupid to say the least.

Users who are viewing this thread