Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
None of my teachers give me homework anymore lol. If I don't do it when i do get it they seem to forget too.

You two are lucky then. I seem to get loads, although it keeps decreasing in amount. At the start of the year I had loads and loads and now I get just loads. :p

Don't worry Ayub, KS3 levels mean very little. Just work hard in Years 10 and 11 and you;ll do fine.

A 14 year old is supposed to be on a level 5.

Lol my brother got that and he is in year 6

Yeah I got level 5s in Year 6 too. Level 5 is just the average grade. Most people in my year are on 5 and 6s with some on 4s 3 and 2s (8 people in my French class got 2a, and my friend got 2c in history :eek:).

Yeah I got level 5s in Year 6 too. Level 5 is just the average grade. Most people in my year are on 5 and 6s with some on 4s 3 and 2s (8 people in my French class got 2a, and my friend got 2c in history :eek:).

Ah French i keep getting high grades for doing nothing in lessons and guessing the answer in the test lol getting one ever piece of coursework soon

Yeah you get one piece in Year 9. I got it on exercise. Dunno if it'll be the same for you.

I imagine someone probably managed to slip to 1, although looking at my friends 2c assignment....it would take some real skill to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread