Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
Where has the Christmas Spirit gone!!!!! Everyone has too much work. And I am still bloody well on 62 words!!!! Damn iPlayer!!!!

Well by the end of today I'm hoping to have researched memory studies, written an essay on it and have written on essay on how crime drama has changed for Media. Maybe then tomorrow night I'll do Thursday's work so I will have a couple of free nights before the holidays.

HAHAHA. I somehow managed to get 18/20 for an essay I did in two hours, whilst hung-over. The gf got 16/20 and spent about a week on it, so I am in the dog-house, completely, just for beating her without trying. Not thinking it is that fair, but I have learnt not too argue back :p

Now I just need to write 2,000 words in four and a half hours. 500 words an hour, so it is possible...

Nearly a third of the way there. Keep calculating for me Nigel, it cheers me up when I make my recommended number of words per minute :D

Got the conditional offer from Edinburgh today. BBB. Which is easily achievable providing I work quite hard.

I haven't worked, as a rule, for 6 years. If getting onto the one course out of all of the ones in the Ucas system isn't enough motivation for me I have a serious problem and should probably seek professional help.

Nearly a third of the way there. Keep calculating for me Nigel, it cheers me up when I make my recommended number of words per minute :D

Want any more calculations from me? ;):p Finished food order for our kitchen unit today, now the big day is 5th Jan. Though the racks of lamb don't come in till 10:00, if they are later than 10:30 I may be fubar'd.:help

Got the conditional offer from Edinburgh today. BBB. Which is easily achievable providing I work quite hard.

99% of Edinburgh students are twats. Just a little fact you should know ;)

I got my essay in with 12 seconds to go, exactly. If anyone has seen that Simpsons episode where Homer is getting his tax return into the post office it was like that. I just drove the car down the path and parked on the grass outside the uni and just as the shutters were closing I got it stamped :D

I am just bitter about them rejecting me ;) Did use to fall out with those really posh students from the uni and their braying, when we were on nights out, when I was at school.

Users who are viewing this thread