Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
I have missed my exam which is annoying, now it confuses everything. Oh well, I have bird flu so i couldn't go. Will be going back to school for the last 2 days htough and in media I have to show a representation of class, I'm going with a chav off John Prescott on class, she came out with the unforgettable line "I'm not working class, I don't work" :D

I remember seeing a video with that in, Joe. :D

Got a half day then got the Christmas Holiday! Finally over as this term has gone slowish to start with but has got faster thankfully. Should be a good half term, hopefully. Got to choose my options soon which should be fun, don't really know what I want to choose at all. Also have to go into school on Friday to see my form tutor(everyone has to) for a 10 minute parents evening like event, one to one, about how well I'm doing. Parents can come along too if they want but i'll be going alone by myself as my Mum is busy. Didn't do this at my old school, does anyone else do this?

I've just realised that I could have gone home on Monday if it wasn't for this stinking presentation tomorrow.

Oh well a nice two and a half hour drive to look forward to on Friday, in pouring rain :rolleyes:

Finish tomorrow, but don't feel great and I've got ICT coursework and an end of term ICT test in my double lesson last thing tomorrow. I haven't revised, I haven't finished the coursework, I can't really do it at home. I could do it in my 2 hour free tomorrow but not doing cos I'm listening to or watching the United game.

I think it's ridiculous that there making you do a test on the last day. Complete christmas spirit failure right there.

I choose my options soon too Jaz. I don't know when exactly, but It's getting annoying with the constant "advice" that they give so much, almost to say they want to choose for us.

Been ill all this week and most of last but I miss my friends and want to see them for the last 2 days.

Last edited:
evertonfan said:
I think it's ridiculous that there making you do a test on the last day. Complete christmas spirit failure right there.
Indeed, hopefully some of the questions will be common sense based, if not I'm in trouble.

Don't worry, ICT is relatively easy. Unless you've completely slacked off for 3 and a half years, you should do fine.

I choose my options soon too Jaz. I don't know when exactly, but It's getting annoying with the constant "advice" that they give so much, almost to say they won't to choose for us.

Been ill all this week and most of last but I miss my friends and want to see them for the last 2 days.

Yeah it seems they have started to apply a little more pressure already on trying to make the lessons seem more fun and to try and show what we can do with that particular lesson in the future. They are all trying to edge us into taking the lesson up. Tomorow is the last day for me so if any girls get me any presents, then I'll have to give them a present of my own as I have only bought a few presents for my best mates. I'm sure they won't complain though... ;)

Got an R.E. test on the last day of term. I hate R.E! I don't mind the subject, just the teacher. She makes things insanely boring.

Lol there's only 1 girl I'm getting a present for ;).

On another note, I wish I was still doing food. RS is boring, especially when you've missed loads and everyone else is basically finished and you've barely started.

Lol, my RE teacher is one of my best.

Got an R.E. test on the last day of term. I hate R.E! I don't mind the subject, just the teacher. She makes things insanely boring.

I'm doing a short course in R.E and I'm enjoying it to be honest. My teacher is awesome and relates herself to the topic and makes it fun in lessons. R.E is easy if you can think for yourself and at least knowt he basic imformation. I'm sure you'll be fine, Mani.

Lol there's only 1 girl I'm getting a present for ;).

On another note, I wish I was still doing food. RS is boring, especially when you've missed loads and everyone else is basically finished and you've barely started.

Lol, my RE teacher is one of my best.

Aww, Magz is in love. ;)

I'm doing food next term as I was doing RS this term, or it might of been Textiles, and you can kind of tell how much I listened as I don't really know what the topic even was... I love cooking though and will definitely take it up for D.T. T'is awesome.

I actually screamed when I found out we weren't going to be doing Textiles ever again :D (The teacher and me never exactly saw things the same way).

PD/Graphics wasn't that bad, I just suck at drawing/designing. My brother did it and the amount of coursework he got was untrue.

Does your Year have to do a DT subject like ours does?.

R.E. is piss easy though. It's just a waste of a lesson.

Ahhh young love :p.

:D.

Don't worry, ICT is relatively easy. Unless you've completely slacked off for 3 and a half years, you should do fine.
I'm doing AS ICT:p. The first half term test was ok, but this one includes all that stuff and all the stuff we've done since.

Users who are viewing this thread