Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
I found pyhsics mock easy as 7 questions asked for forumleas, which we were given on a seperate sheet.

(receives F) - bugger:eek:

anyways, year 11 at state school about 40 miles from London absolutley love it, gotta girlfriend, loads of freinds and the teachers are alright too. Theres football and cricket teams and suppose its run ok too. We had a mock US election, allowing me to get a landslide in favour of McCain.

I live in terror, of college, where freinds drift apart, the exams arent done for us, and everything starts becoming far too serious

They say these are the best days of your life ie. downhill from here son, heres your tax form,

It gets better at uni. I just sleep all morning and show my face at the odd lecture ;) Of course I imagine it will get harder soon. I think I have exams soonish (I should probably find out :p)

I found pyhsics mock easy as 7 questions asked for forumleas, which we were given on a seperate sheet.

(receives F) - bugger:eek:

anyways, year 11 at state school about 40 miles from London absolutley love it, gotta girlfriend, loads of freinds and the teachers are alright too. Theres football and cricket teams and suppose its run ok too. We had a mock US election, allowing me to get a landslide in favour of McCain.

I live in terror, of college, where freinds drift apart, the exams arent done for us, and everything starts becoming far too serious

They say these are the best days of your life ie. downhill from here son, heres your tax form,

Surely wasn't a huge shock if you were looking for forumleas, misspelt Physics and weren't looking on the separate sheet where they all were.

Surely wasn't a huge shock if you were looking for forumleas, misspelt Physics and weren't looking on the separate sheet where they all were.

I'd have hyphenated mis-spelt myself ;)
If you want to be a grammar pedant then fine but try and add something constructive to your posts too.

Full respect to anyone that doesn't revise for AS Levels and does well.

I've just done a whole day of Biology (AQA) and my knowledge has increased 10-fold.

Anyone else doing AQA Biology AS Level? Or OCR Physics AS Level? Or Psychology Edexcel?

I've just done a whole day of Biology (AQA) and my knowledge has increased 10-fold.

Anyone else doing AQA Biology AS Level? Or OCR Physics AS Level? Or Psychology Edexcel?

I did it last year but the specs have changed. Scraped an A with little effort. It was easy.

Meeting new people is always fun, Colly :)

No.

Last edited:
After breaking up on the 22nd, I'm finally revising which means I'm re-reading Return of the Native for an AS retake and I can't find my A2 business book >:[

Hehe, I'm doing Physics Edexcel and Psychology OCR...

I end my 12/13 day break tomorrow and get on with assignments. My brain needed that break. At Feb half-term I lose 3 units, totalling about 10 hrs worth of lectures. I lose Mondays, and possibly Tuesdays if our lesson with the Head of Department gets moved to Thursday.

Psycho is fun. Freuds psycho-sexual stages freaked me out a bit though. Glad to find out I wasn't the only one who thought a lot of it was rubbish :p Quite a bit was true though.

We've done Elasticity in one part of Physics so far. Young's Modulus, Stress/Strain graphs, properties of materials, etc. In Mechanics it is Derivation, Work Energy and Power, just touched Momentum, and Newton's Laws. We also did Fluid Flow+Archimede's Pricipal.
Waves is a little later this year. And we have coursework! How fun! Have to do a Case Study on Viscosity in Ketchup and Young's Modulus in Fishing Rods! They don't get stranger than that...

Got my first offer from Kingston. 280 = BBC for Law. Don't really wanna go to Kingston since it's too close to home and the campus is crap so hoping my other choices come through.

Users who are viewing this thread