Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
Maths test on Monday, haven't studied a bit. Commerce test last week (or this week, can't remember, don't care). Didn't study a bit.

Lots of other tests for various subjects coming up. Haven't studied a bit.

I love school. Such a bludge.

How much did you used to study? You seem proud of not studying like it's your first time not studying. You're only in year 8. Don't bother studying till School certificate/HSC methinks.

How much did you used to study? You seem proud of not studying like it's your first time not studying. You're only in year 8. Don't bother studying till School certificate/HSC methinks.

I used to do a bit, especially when I started high school, but everyone except the deros did then. I tried to pick up my act for a bit, but I've realized now I just don't care.

I have a minimum of 3 hours of HW a night, plus 3 hours of other studying to go with it. Consider yourselves lucky! :p

Jakester is badass. He does weights and doesn't do homework.

I have a minimum of 3 hours of HW a night, plus 3 hours of other studying to go with it. Consider yourselves lucky! :p

Sif. Are you doing some major exams, just do all this work to be as smart as possible and do as well as possible, or something else?

Jakester is badass. He does weights and doesn't do homework.

Haha!

ROFL @ my maths test.

I answered 21 of 40 questions, and didn't get them all right.

Now if that doesn't get me to go down, next time I won't even bother doing anything.

ROFL @ my maths test.

I answered 21 of 40 questions, and didn't get them all right.

Now if that doesn't get me to go down, next time I won't even bother doing anything.

I've failed some Maths tests unbelievably hard and I still haven't gone down >.<. I would of got my mum to call up and ask to get me out of this class with this insanely bitchy Indian teacher but I dont have any friends in the lower maths classes. All my friends are in the one i'm in.

Users who are viewing this thread