Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
We have a lesbian English teacher, i think :p

We know... :spy

Anyway absolutely delighted at being in top set for everything apart from music which is good as music really is useless, even our music teacher who is a musician says it i slimited learning. Rubbish day tomorow judging by memory, can't wait till friday, cooking a pizza in double tech :)

Thats why my grades are so bad, cos i have a co*k

Anybody do A level PE at their college/sixth form? I'm amazed with how insanely easy it is. I've completed my first module of theory coursework already!

I am. I took English Language, Biology, Media and PE as my options so i'm pretty built towards a job as a journalist. I wouldn't mind doing more coaching badges and even physiotherapy though to be honest.

I am. I took English Language, Biology, Media and PE as my options so i'm pretty built towards a job as a journalist. I wouldn't mind doing more coaching badges and even physiotherapy though to be honest.

Why'd you take biology?:eek:

My best lessons are English and P.E so I'm hoping to becoming a sports journalist but haven't done media yet(obvo) but can't wait.

Because Manchester and Edgehill Uni's favour science A levels and Biology was the lesser of 3 evils.

You should have done cricket studies, then again i guess sports journalism isn't the same as cricket journalism, my cousin does cricket in college (lucky git). He wants to be a coach if he doesn't end up playing for Lancs. I keep telling him to move to Leicester because he'd get in our side easily! Our school was on fire yesterday but nothing major,normal school is so boring

There's no such course as cricket studies at my college. I actually don't do cricket at college; I'd rather be assessed in football and badminton.

Advice on journalism James? Just be original and creative. Tutor's like nothing more than an outlandish piece of work that stands out from the rest.

There's no such course as cricket studies at my college. I actually don't do cricket at college; I'd rather be assessed in football and badminton.

Advice on journalism James? Just be original and creative. Tutor's like nothing more than an outlandish piece of work that stands out from the rest.

It's not that I'm woried about:p

Are you in year 11 Joe?

jah, lets face it, being a football and cricket fan is brilliant, it leaves you options open for both to do journalism, would it be football you'd go for then? I guess thats where the money is although you don't get to go jettin off to Barbados ;)

Users who are viewing this thread