Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
Got all of my mock results back now. Not bad overall.

1 A*, 3 A's, 5 B's, 2 C's and 1 D.

Female teachers are better because in some classes I have they talk for quite a long time. Next thing I know, class is over.

:)

I have a fat hippy for maths. He has really long hair and isn't cool. We get heaaaps of homework each night that it's not funny.

I don't have any hot chick teachers. :(

Yeah. young females are good. more laid back than the more experienced teaches. cut you some slack as well. besides one particular experience my classmates and i have had.:) gee i hated that teacher.

Last edited:
How did you find that out?

I'm God. ;)

Seriously though, in the poll it shows how many people have voted for that option, if you click the number of people that have voted for the option you see who has voted what. This doesn't apply to all poll's though as on some of them the person who has created the poll wants to keep the voters private. You can view this one though as the numbers are underlined.

Hoped that helped.:cheers

Females teachers are good until the novelty wears off and you realise that the age gap is just too much for you to try and bed them.

I prefer Male teachers because I get less distracted by them and the general banter you can have with them is a lot better.

Female teachers. I'm not being funny here, but I work harder (;)) with a female teacher.

Doesn't matter Male or Female,Point is Teacher must be teaching well...I don't care about sex of teacher!!!..Untill she is hot sexy female teacher who belive to share love with young students..lol...

Users who are viewing this thread