Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
Enjoy your last day of half-term, bitches! Mine starts next week!

#Half-term, half-term, half-term!

Half-term, half-term, half-teeeeeeeerrrrrrrrm!!#

No way on earth will i join an IT company !! just not happening
for me...........!

ironically, am doing my bachelors in computer science !! :rolleyes:
IT SUCKS !!!

thinking of leaving the course and doing a degree in mass media
and then a 1-year course in animation........!

lets see what future has in store for me..............

thinking of leaving the course and doing a degree in mass media
and then a 1-year course in animation........!

lets see what future has in store for me..............

Try mass communication.Many good colleges have sprung up for the same.

Woo! Modular results came out for AS and A level students. Aced the sciences, missed out on a few marks on the maths ones. I'm pretty pleased with what I got:
Bio : 90/90 A
Chem: 87/90 A
Maths C1 : 89/100 A
Maths C2: 90/100 A
Decision maths : 87/ 100 A

:). Aren't I such a show off...

I wish I was clever. :( I am scraping GCSE grade Cs now.

Sort of the same for me but only because I'm not trying on my mocks. Doesn't help that my school spends lessons where we should be doing coursework putting us into assemblys where companys try to sell us space holidays though. Or the fact we now have half of Zimbabwe on our teaching staff. Still a couple of them are top guys :D

Woo! Modular results came out for AS and A level students. Aced the sciences, missed out on a few marks on the maths ones. I'm pretty pleased with what I got:
Bio : 90/90 A
Chem: 87/90 A
Maths C1 : 89/100 A
Maths C2: 90/100 A
Decision maths : 87/ 100 A

:). Aren't I such a show off...

i got Cs in bio and chemistry. I need to re-sit them and actually do some work. Still in GCSE procrastination mode

Edit: Chris Gayle

Last edited by a moderator:
Media AS module - C. Two marks off a B. Absolutely fb considering I've had 10 Media lessons the day after Sixth Form parties so I've been away or hungover. I suprised myself. I knew absolutely nothing going into the exam.

Politics mark tomorrow, that's the one that I want a good mark in.

I'm not intending on going to any sixth form parties, I have given up on my GCSEs really, my A Levels will have my full attention.

Thats what you say now, I told myself that but I know it's ********.

Sixth Form parties are THE best parties. Mostly 'cos Hellesdon is one of the few schools that will hire out a club for the night and then tell them we're all over 18.

If you're anything like me, you'll love A Levels. They're absolutely brilliant. Hated GCSE's. The courses are so static. It's not what you know its how you know it for half the courses. I hate how you have such a pathetically pigeon holed writing structure to match as well.

AS Results:

Business Studies - 69/100 - B, 1 mark off an A
English Literature - 87/120 - B, needed 95 for an A

I'm pretty damn pleased with my English result since I feared a D
I'm pretty disappointed with my BS mark since that was the exam I expected to get an A in.

I've got 4 French modules, 2 History Exams, and BS and English exams in May/June.

Users who are viewing this thread