Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
2 Politics, 2 History and 1 Media exam for me in June. I do however have to compete my History and Media courseworks before then.

Geography Human: B
Geography Physical: D :eek:
History: B
History: B
English: B
English: B
English: C

Meh, alright results. Didn't really work hard. I'll re-sit the geog physical and the C from English. All I need for Birmingham is 3 B's so I'm pretty pleased.

Got English language results back today, got an A, so pretty pleased.

Now have 2 GCSE's, Science A and now English Language A

Anyone doing A2 business (OCR) at the moment ? If anyone is, do you have the task sheets for Unit 13 tasks 3+4 ?. I'm in dire need of them, have to hand the tasks in last Friday (;p) so could really do with the task sheets !! Any help ?

I can get hold of them for you off a mate but the soonest I could get them and sned them is Monday and it wouldn't be certain if he would lend them or not :mad:

Anyone doing A2 business (OCR) at the moment ? If anyone is, do you have the task sheets for Unit 13 tasks 3+4 ?. I'm in dire need of them, have to hand the tasks in last Friday (;p) so could really do with the task sheets !! Any help ?

Dan, usually on the website of the unit leaders, like Edexcel or whatever they have the Specs sheets.

Have you tried it?

Yeh, I've tried the OCR site but couldn't find them on there anywhere. Quite annoying. Cheers for the help though guys, I'll just do my Geography for the minute and wait till one of my mates comes on MSN.

Starting next term I have been offered a place at Northbrook College for Catering & Hospitality Lvl. 1. I have accepted, obviously, just waiting for official confirmation.

Thanks to Simon (Simbazz) for his help :)

Well as I'm still in year 8 i can't talk much but i want a job in game development and graphics!

Starting next term I have been offered a place at Northbrook College for Catering & Hospitality Lvl. 1. I have accepted, obviously, just waiting for official confirmation.

Thanks to Simon (Simbazz) for his help :)

My pleasure :)

I am tired of Study.Feels like I am studying from years.
Just last Two Months.

teachers strike week tomorrow :) totally agree with all the reasons and everything of course which is why i'm supporting it

Users who are viewing this thread