Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
I only had 2 AS Exams in January, since we weren't entered for History since we were doing 2 long topics and the French modules begin in May. That means that I'll have 2 1.30 hour History Exams in June one immediately after the other.

Yea, I had that when I did History. I don't think that's good preparation by the exam boards, colleges, etc. Means you mix your revision on two topics which can confuse you a little!

Got my results back for my first Science modular. B for Biology and A* for Physics.

I'm currently enquiring about doing an NVQ level 1 in Catering & Hospitality at a local college for next year.

Personaly i think male teachers are best because we have some mean teachers.Just ask Jaz. :)

Hot female teachers FTW!!:p They make class worth it!

Nah i actually do prefer female, I think there more patient

Would be great, but I've only had one and she was a student teacher.

Men are good because you can relate to them, but most of my male teachers are either Sport (common) or Science (something my school has for some reason). One of the Science teachers is the biggest nerd ever it's funny but he's nice, and the other one is actually psycho.

If you blink towards him the wrong way he actually chucks a full on mental attack right at you.

cricketdudemad, lancashire666, Leicester Fox, ste_mc_efc have some issues.

cricketdudemad, lancashire666, Leicester Fox, ste_mc_efc have some issues.

you know you have a problem when you share a "confusion" with Alan Partridge

NB Alan partridge is a character from a british comedy who is "not aroused just confused" by thai lady-boys

Dang, ive got two of them over my years. Makes class kind of weird, though. That Student-Teacher relationship is totally messed up.

But, its worth it :p

Users who are viewing this thread