Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
American "Levels"

Kindergarden-5
Elementary School
1st Grade- 6
2nd Grade- 7
3rd Grade-8
4th Grade-9
5th Grade-10

Middle School
6th Grade-11
7th Grade-12
8th Grade-13

High School
9th Grade-14
10th Grade-15
11th Grade- 16
12th grade-17

College.

My RE lasts 2 years... I can't understand how almost every other school does a 1 year course. :(

We did a 2 year short course aswell, it's absoloute bullshit, luckily i only had to endure 1 hour a week and then got to have a nice kick about with the lads in P.E. My P.E. gcse class was awesome, all my mates were in the group and we just used to go play indoor football every week, great fun. Those were the days when i actually had a decent fitness level, we had a little reuinion indoor footy session last night and i was exhausted after 20 mins, my muscles ache aswell today, and i've got cricket tonight, gonna be well stiff in the morning.

Do you have to do R.E. Short course at GCSE ? I hated that subject, a complete waste of a lesson that could easily have been spent playing football. I dont believe in God, and if im honest i couldnt care less about the beliefs of Christians and Jews. It'd be alright if i actually thought there could possibly be a God, but i follow the scientific approach to how the Earth was formed, and it doesnt consist of some bearded bloke putting it together in a week. The bible's full of crap, Noahs Ark being a prime example, there is absoloutely zero chance that anyone could get 2 of EVERY species on a fricking boat. Also, whats with there being all of these different religions, it'd be more believable if everyone believed in 1 specific God, but there's so many, and even if there is a God, it can only be the one from one religion, so quite a few billion people are believing lies.

To sum up, religious studies sucks balls.

/Rant.

:p

To be fair, the flood probably happened. There are more than 500 flood myths in cultures around the world.

Thank you QI.

In the absence of your teacher from this forum I'm going to fill in...
Don't keep telling us the same thing three or four times in one thread.
Avoid one word posts.
Read what you're about to post before sending it.
Make sure you stay on topic.
thank you m8

God and Heaven is an idea rather than fact. It would be nice to believe that something happens after death and your good deeds get rewarded pre and post death but soe of the stories in the Bible beggar belief.

Anyways, my Geometry teacher sucks. Her name is Ms. Gay. No joke.
The first thing she told to us was:
'when I got married, I became Gay!'
I was like wtf.

Or an IQ restriction.

Anyway, I've got 2 new Deputy Heads since 2 left last year.

One of them is called Mr. Ardon. We've imagined his first named beginning with H so it would be:

Mr. H.Ardon

Last edited:
Anyways, my Geometry teacher sucks. Her name is Ms. Gay. No joke.
The first thing she told to us was:
'when I got married, I became Gay!'
I was like wtf.

I'm sure the rest of the class was the same lol.

Teachers are b!tches for cryptic questions or trick questions. Our Year 4 teacher for example. Yes, YEAR 4, wrote a test making us do all these stupid things like stand up and say "I am a monkey and I love eating bananas! And the 1st question was "Read all the questions". Last question: "Don't do any question apart from Question 1"

Users who are viewing this thread