Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
Milktime was brilliant. As a 4 year old it was possibly the highlight of my day.

Except for that time, we got really dodgy milk. I'm not sure it was from a cow.

They changed the milk in like year 2 I swear it was different, it was way worse. Milktime went downhill from year 2 to be honest.

Sorry, managed to miss that :p I'd love to go into physics research (I'm going to CERN the week before half term as the prize for a competition that a group I was in won) but there's a lot of competition for that. That's the advantage of physics though, I can go into anything with a physics degree. I'm likely to get headhunted towards the end of my degree (apparently) so I'll have a look what's on offer.
I'm going to CERN - school trip. I'm not sure about physics research. My teachers have slightly put me off it, intentionally or not. Pay is too low for my liking, and research jobs aren't aplenty.

:mad:

How very rude!

I was actually the only scouser in my class. Come to think of it, I think it was only me who had to bring my own milk...PREJUDICE!

Nap-time! They still do that in secondary school actually. It's under a different name though. R.E.

Nah, they were honing your skills, bring in your own milk, essentially meant nick it off a class mate ;).

I think it was just to see what milk Scousers drank.

Nah, they were honing your skills, bring in your own milk, essentially meant nick it off a class mate ;).

Everytime I went anywhere near the fat Uder look-a-like lad they'd immediately make me stand in the corner because they felt i'd nick his milk. As if! He'd just eat me.

I think it was just to see what milk Scousers drank.

Ya mam's.

Last edited:
Everytime I went anywhere near the fat Uder look-a-like lad they'd immediately make me stand in the corner because they felt i'd nick his milk. As if! He'd just eat me.

Ya mam's.

She must get around.

Nap-time! They still do that in secondary school actually. It's under a different name though. R.E.

Do you have to do R.E. Short course at GCSE ? I hated that subject, a complete waste of a lesson that could easily have been spent playing football. I dont believe in God, and if im honest i couldnt care less about the beliefs of Christians and Jews. It'd be alright if i actually thought there could possibly be a God, but i follow the scientific approach to how the Earth was formed, and it doesnt consist of some bearded bloke putting it together in a week. The bible's full of crap, Noahs Ark being a prime example, there is absoloutely zero chance that anyone could get 2 of EVERY species on a fricking boat. Also, whats with there being all of these different religions, it'd be more believable if everyone believed in 1 specific God, but there's so many, and even if there is a God, it can only be the one from one religion, so quite a few billion people are believing lies.

To sum up, religious studies sucks balls.

/Rant.

:p

Users who are viewing this thread